📃: LII

🖋

🖋

A day after, Namjoon was sprinting across the hallway. He looked frantic along with his messy hair and clothes. He acted as if he was just lost something important and needed to retrieve it back before someone else stole it. He didn't pay attention to what's in front of him. He kept on moving until he bumped into someone.

"Namjoon-hyung!" Taehyung gasped.

"Where were you?! Why didn't you answer my call? I was worried, you know?!" Taehyung asked the boy who didn't pay any attention to him.

"Talk to you later." Namjoon pulled himself away from the boy and ran toward his classroom. He needed to find Y/N. "Namjoon-hyung, Wait!" Taehyung tried to call the boy who already gone in just a split of time. "Oh shit.." he cursed under his breath before following the older. Taehyung knew Namjoon was going to be in huge trouble.

He opened the door loudly as he reached the medium sized room. He saw Y/N had moved her seat away from Namjoon's. He approached the girl who pretended she didn't see him coming.

"Y/N... I'm so sorry." Namjoon lowered his head in shame. But the girl didn't even bat an eye on him and plugged in her earphones deeper to her ears. She hummed along whatever song she listened on her phone.

"Y/N..." he tapped lightly on the girl's shoulder. But she shrugged it away.

Namjoon attempted to speak with her again until someone pulled him away harshly. "Go away, asshole." It was Jimin, his eyes were burning a hole into Namjoon's.

Namjoon just ignored the smaller boy and moved forward to the girl. Many students started to whisper among themselves. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and pushed Namjoon until he fell on his butt with a very loud thud. Y/N widened her eyes and finally paid attention to the boy who was on the verge of crying. She was still angry at him, but looking at the boy's state, she couldn't stop herself.

She stood up trying to help him, but Jimin blocked her way.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

She just rolled her eyes and pushed Jimin away.

She silently offered Namjoon her hand and he took her as she pulled the poor boy up. Namjoon didn't let go, he held it tighter instead, "Please Y/N, let me explain myself." The girl sighed.

"Fine. I'm listening." Her eyes pierced to Namjoon's black orbs.

"I-I..." the dimpled guy tried to speak, but no words escaped his lips.

"Speak properly, you dickhead." Jimin snapped.

Namjoon was trying to find the perfect excuse. But how could he explain his real situations to this human?

"I have no time for this." She grabbed her bag and stuffed both of her phone and earplug back in. "Let's go, Jimin." She wrapped her hand over his wrist and walked away together.