📃: LXXXIV

HAVE YOU SEEN THE PREVIEW OF AIRPLANE PT

HAVE YOU SEEN THE PREVIEW OF AIRPLANE PT. 2 MV? I did and I'm shocked. Like— holy— shiz— I need a Holy sprite.
🖋

"This place is beautiful, Joon." The girl referred to the lake they currently passed by. They walked on the side wooden bridge, watching the sun reflected on the water as if they were sparkling.

"Yes, that's why I love this place." Namjoon added smiling at her.

Her breath hitched, she didn't know which one more beautiful, Namjoon's smile or the view. She blushed and quickly hid her face under her hoodie and her long hair.

She felt something familiar, something that she used to feel around Seokjin. But now she felt it because of Kim Namjoon. Maybe even stronger. She let out a deep breath, drowning herself into deep thought.

Maybe, maybe I do like with him.

She put her hands on her chest, feeling her heartbeat getting louder and louder. And when she raised her head up, she met Namjoon's dark orbs making her heart skipped a beat.

In conclusion, I do like him.

She smiled upon herself, biting down her lips as she felt the excitement toward her new realization.

I do like him, I do like him!

But... Will Namjoon like her too? Will she be good enough? Why would he like a sassy girl like her? Namjoon probably likes sexy girl. She stared down at her flat chest. Damn.

"Why are you keep on sighing? Are you getting bored already?"  Namjoon worriedly asked.

"What?! Of course not... I was just... thinking about something." She answered, hiding the half of her face behind the paper bag.

"Let me help you hold it." Namjoon snatched the bag away, he won't let her hold that heavy thing by herself. His mate needed to be treated like a princess she was, Namjoon thought.

"What were you thinking?" The boy wondered.

"Secret." She giggled lightly as Namjoon pouted his thick lips.

"I hate secret." He muttered childishly.

"Awww, really?" She walked faster, now ahead of Namjoon. She turned her body facing the boy behind her and walking backward.

At every step Namjoon took forward, she took another step backward. They walked facing each other, but the girl fixed her eyes on Namjoon's shoes. Until she suddenly raised up her head and smirked at the boy.

I do like you, Namjoon, she mentally said in her mind.

"W-what?" Namjoon stuttered and now it was his turn to look away.

She stretched her hands and pinched his cheeks.

"You're cute when you're chubbier." She blurted out making the taller boy blushing like crazy.