📃: LXXIV

I'm going to publish a new chapter of Singularity

I'm going to publish a new chapter of Singularity. This is my book where you can choose different endings for each character you want to end up with, but yeah, still far from ending tho 😂.

🖋

Flashback

Back to the first month of autumn, it was early 2002 when Namjoon just turned eight. The one fine day where all the greens had turned brown and orange, which was Namjoon's favorite color. The little boy was too immersed in his own thought. He hummed a children song enjoying his time for being home alone. He was scribbling random words on his sketchpad, his crayons were scattered around him, above the yellow carpet inside his small playroom.

He wore his colorful overall combined with a white long shirt inside. Oh, let's not forgot his favorite mickey socks. Little Joonie couldn't sleep without them.

 Little Joonie couldn't sleep without them

(AAAA MY HEART! HE IS SO UWUS)

Namjoon was a shy little boy. Really, really shy. Which was the sole reason why it's hard for him to make a friend? The only one he got was, Kim Taehyung. His best friend since birth. Their parents came to the same hospital and that's how they met. Namjoon was doing his first-year check-up when Taehyung just born.

Namjoon may look like a strong and scary boy. But he actually a soft little cotton fluff who was obsessed with all 'cute small tiny' things. His first favorite was baby Taehyung, but he grew big so he didn't like him anymore. He decided to like other than human, things that don't grow big, which were small animals.

One day, Namjoon had found a small little rat while playing on his rooftop. It was so cute that Namjoon wanted to keep it inside his pocket and so he did. He named it Joon. But it didn't last long. His mother was furious to find out a rat ran around the kitchen, while Namjoon chasing the little being. Too bad, his mother and Taehyung's mom happened to be cooking there.

Taehyung mom screamed so loud. "Rat!!!" Making Namjoon instinctively covering his ears with both of his hand.

"Namjoon.." his mother growled and Namjoon gulped. Since then, Namjoon had noted. That all women hated rats.

Joonie was sad, but Joonie had to let go the little Joon.

Time passed by, Namjoon and his family had gone to visit the beach. Namjoon was wandering around, with a small stick on his hand. He crouched down to play with the sand, digging it out using the stick.

And Namjoon eyes sparkled, he had found something that looked like a treasure to him. He took it out and ran toward his mommy.

"Mommy mommy mommy! Look what Joonie had found!" He opened his hand, to show a tiny little baby crab he just had found. His mom smiled.

This time, Namjoon gonna make sure, he asked his mom permission first, he didn't want to get scolded again.

"Mommy can I please keep this?" He showed his big puppy eyes.

"Anything for my pup." His mother agreed, ruffling his soft brown locks.

"From now on, your name will be Joon Joon!" He named it Joon Joon, because it was his second pet. If he ever had the third, he would call it Joon Joon Joon.

They played together all the time. Or so he thought. The crab did nothing actually. Except walking around to the side everytime. But Namjoon enjoyed it so much. He talked to his little pet more than he talked to Taehyung. Because Taehyung was noisy. He loved his pet, because it didn't talk much.

But you know what they said? Nothing last forever. Including Namjoon's little pet. It just had to be his father, walking inside the living room, where Namjoon had left Joon Joon to pick up more toy inside the bedroom.

"Wait here, Joon Joon. I'll be right back." He dashed off.

Namjoon inherited his clumsiness from his father. The older man entered the living room while yawning. He wanted to pick up his newspaper, walking toward the table. He had seen Namjoon's toy scattered on the floor. He had seen it, yet still, he stepped on one of the toys, hissing as it hurt his legs.

"Damnit--!" He lifts up the injured leg then he loses his balance.

Meanwhile, Namjoon had coming back from his room with lots of his toy. He walked back to the living room with eyes widened. His father fell onto his butt and Namjoon screamed.

"Joon Joon!" He shouted like there was no tomorrow. Namjoon's dad had fallen squishing or to be exact, killing his little pet. Namjoon cried.

He pushed his father away, and pick up the little thing delicately. "Joon Joon, please wake up." He sobbed

Father looked at him with sweat and pale face. "Joonie, I'm so sorry! I will bring you a new one, kay?" He hugged the little boy. But the boy pushed him away and glared.

"No! It won't be the same! You killed Joon Joon. I hate you, father!" He was furious, and that made his father realized something big. His son is definitely born as an alpha.

Today, Namjoon was inside the forest, near his house. He had dug Joon Joon little grave. Put him inside the unused matchbox as his little coffin, which he had painted all black using his crayon. Namjoon still sobbing. He slowly lowered the box, where Joon Joon was laying as his last resort. He then closed the grave, covered it with the soil. He then placed a tiny gravestone he made using a plank of wood, In Memoriam, Joon Joon, were written above there.

Namjoon closed his eyes, praying.

"I'm so sorry Joon Joon. I should have protected you better. Please forgive appa, he didn't mean to kill you.." Namjoon had sulking as he despised his father, but he knew his father didn't mean it.

He sighed, "May y-you rest in peace now. I will mis-miss you a lot Joon Joon. B-but heaven is a pw-retty place and you d-deserved to be there." His words were caught between his cry.

"May the Moon Goddess bless you." He ended

"May the Moon Goddess bless you.."

another small soft voice said from his side. Making the boy surprised as he turned to the side, seeing a little girl, face really close to him. She had crouched down beside Namjoon, eyes closed, hands intertwined as she was praying, a little white flower placed between them.

Told you, Namjoon inherited his clumsiness from his father. So he fell on his butt as he saw the girl, just like his father. Namjoon widened his eyes, he just saw the most cutest thing in the world. He had forgotten all of his sadness and mourning of his little Joon Joon. Because he thought he just found a new favorite small thing, which in the form of a human.

🖋

Next chapters will be full of fluff and flashbacks.