📃: CXII (Finale)

In the end is just another new beginning

🖋

The power inside the house had been turned off and Namjoon was trying hard to adjust himself in the dark.

He was a wolf with a bad eyesight. That's why the other alpha had called him names. He could still see, but everything on blur. That was another reason why he was wearing a thick glasses which he should have wear now.

He sneaked inside the dark room that had been filled with nothing but pitch black and some gasps from the attendees.

He sniffed the trail of Y/N faint jasmine scent. Too bad for the wolf, Mrs. Park had literally washed the girl with lots of perfume. Her scent was almost left undetected.

Namjoon eyes catches a glimpse of sparkling dress. The faint of jasmine scent as well. His nervousness was on the peak as he rushed toward her and pulled her wrist.

Within a split of second, Namjoon and her had already gone.

Namjoon had brought the girl toward the hallway of Jimin's mansion. Hell, he was lost. He forgot where the door was and decided maybe just jump out from the window.

The girl didn't stop squirming as he brought her in bridal style. Namjoon had covered her mouth with his bigger palm to stop her from shouting.

The girl kicked her legs on the air and punched his chest. Namjoon was struggling to held her up especially on a dark like this.

"H-Hey! Calm down! It's me." Namjoon whispered.

He crouched down to let the girl stood up on her own. She didn't mutter a word but Namjoon kept holding her by her arm as he didn't want to lost her on this dark maze.

He pulled her by wrist trying to find a way out, but the window was too small and didn't fit the two.

He groaned when he felt the girl trying to snatch her hand away.

Screw it. Just do it now.

"Y/N! Please listen!" Namjoon yelled. Stopping the girl from her struggling.

Namjoon pulled both of her arms, closing the gap between them. It was a bit dark with only a faint of moonlight shine through the window.

Namjoon didn't dare to lift his head up a bit and just stared at the floor, stared on her heels, then up to her hips. It wasn't clear but he caught glimpse of her dress which had a slit on the side, showing Namjoon a bit of her hip. The boy gulped and shook his head out of his thought.