📃: XIII

🖋

🖋

The class was already over and it's time for the lunch.

"Ahem..!" Jimin faked up a cough, causing Namjoon to turn his head toward him.

"What?" He asked dryly, raising his eyebrows.

"Well, excuse me sir! We want to get out, duh." He said, rolling his eyes.

Namjoon just realized that he had sat at the end of their seat so they needed to wait for him to pass.

"Oh yeah.." he stood up to give them space.

Jimin walked passed him, not forgetting to bump his shoulder at the taller. Both of them glaring at each other while Y/N was still busy gathering her stuff and followed Jimin afterwards. Namjoon stared at her while she walked away. She stopped and turned her head back when she felt a pair of eyes on her.

She pointed her fingers at Jimin round head and mouthed 'sorry!' at him. Namjoon just nodded slightly. Jimin saw their small interaction and grabbed her hand in instant, pulling his best friend away.

He glared at Namjoon and said "Come on Y/N, I'm hungry!" He intertwined their fingers and left the class. Namjoon felt a pang on his chest, he was spacing out before he heard a very familiar shout, calling for his name.

"NAMJOON!!" A wild boy with boxy smile appeared. Leaning against the door.

"...hyung" His eyes widened as he saw Namjoon was glaring and growling lowly at him.

He gulped when Namjoon gathered his stuff and harshly put them inside his bag. He then walked toward him and Taehyung had already shut his eyes tight, waiting to receive another smack behind his back. He waited and waited, but nothing came.

"What are you doing?? Come on, I'm hungry." Namjoon calmly said.

"Y-you aren't going to hit me?" Taehyung stuttered.

"Do you want me to?"

"No- no no no!!" He waved his hand frantically and shook his head furiously.

"Then come on! Before I changed my mind." Namjoon threatened before walking ahead while Taehyung just smiled sheepishly as he walked beside the taller.

-

Namjoon ate the lamb skewers just like he promised before and intentionally chose to sit behind Jimin's and Y/N's seat.

Jimin had his back facing Namjoon, so he didn't realize that the taller was busy staring at the two. But Taehyung knew and whispered at him "Why are you looking at them, hyung?"

"Are they dating each other?" Namjoon questioned back.

Taehyung widened his eyes then everything clicked inside his head, he playfully smirked. "And If they are???" Namjoon still staring at them, literally glaring at them before realizing what Taehyung' had meant.

"Well... I was just curious! N-nothing more!" He picked up the lamb meat with his chopstick and quickly finished three plate of the food.

"Yeah, sure~" Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows while biting his burger.

"Anyway, hyung, about the dance class..."

"No, Taehyung." The older cut him off.

"Are you sure? Because today is the last day to submit the form. And...." Taehyung glanced back at the certain girl which has her mask now lowered so he could see her unfamiliar face.

Quiet cute, but not like Namjoon's usual type of girl, he thought while tilting his head to the side. Y/N felt Taehyung's sharp gaze on her as she looked up and their eyes finally met. Taehyung turned his head back instantly.

"That girl... often visit and join that boy in the dance class ya know.." he grinned, now Namjoon's attentions were fully on Taehyung.

"How did you know?" He asked widened his eyes.

Taehyung flustered, "Well, I came earlier to see this university first. A-and I saw that boy and that girl in dance room most of the time when I came to visit Hobi-hyung." Taehyung lied.

The truth was, he had already done background checking on her because Taehyung kinda knew Jimin, they met ever since Taehyung first applying for the dance club. So he could easily dig more information from about the mysterious girl from her own best friend.

He was curious as to why Namjoon suddenly put an interest in her. He couldn't help it and did that secretly. If his hyung knew about his intention, Taehyung would be dead by now.

"Then, I'm in!" Namjoon instantly agreed.

Taehyung smirked, 'so obvious hyung, so obvious.'

🖋

(Edited)