📃: CIII

I was already

I was already... have three different story ideas for another Kim Namjoon fanfic. Can you imagine that? P-a-r-d-o-n this overflowing creativity... Pardon when my perfect ideal type of boyfriend is Kim Namjoon. Which is sadly, I will never have 😭 So I wrote his fanfic instead. *curledmyselfintopotato

And my brain capasities are now filled with mostly the plots and storylines of my fics which causing me forgetting a lot of things in real life. I wish I could upgrade my brain memory like how I upgrade my computer hardisk. Tsk.

🖋

She always liked to read shounen manga. She liked all those fantasy story about a hero with his super powers trying to save the day. Especially when they have a strong beastly sidekick.

She always imagined herself as the one who owned a dragon, a monstrous looking giant that could blow fire from its throat. She imagined herself riding the mighty things traveling all across the mythical world. But again, it was just a piece of her imagination that would never ever going to be real.

She remembered how once when she was a child, Digimon was one of her favorite anime. She sat in front of the TV with shaky legs and hands holding a bowl of potato chips, waiting for another episode to be played on the screen. And once it did, she came out screaming, waking up the whole family, every sunday morning.

She always, always lost in her own world whenever the anime ended. How she wished that she could be one of the digimon owner, she would love to have Garurumon. The wolf looking digimon who highly intellectual owned by Toshi. His awesome blue-gray fur, white underside, dark blue tiger stripes, his strong claws, everything just fascinating for her.

She always wondered if digimon was real, isn't that going to be amazing?

Speaking of Garurumon, her mind trailed back to Namjoon. The fact that she witnessed that guy she had fall into, turning into a wolf, was really surprising to her. But she wasn't scared at all, which she found herself very peculiar.

A normal person would run away immediately or at least, being sent to the hospital because of a heart attack, yet, she didn't. Instead of afraid, she was fascinated. Namjoon reminded her to Garurumon. She couldn't stop herself from chuckling at the thoughts. Namjoon was a wolf like it, Namjoon was also highly intellectual. The similarities were uncanny. She guessed she still have the same type of attraction after years passed. And this time, the thing she thought only existed inside her imagination, turned out to be real deal.

She opened her travel bag and placed all of her things left inside. She was going be home tomorrow, leaving Namjoon and his family. Even though there were surge of bad feelings haunting her about what's going happen tomorrow, she just wished before she was gone, at least Namjoon will be honest and after then... she would be honest to him as well.