📃: XCIX

🖋

🖋

Taehyung drove away and had already arrived in front of the highway's gate from Daegu to Seoul.

Exactly at the right timing, his phone suddenly rang and he quickly accepted the call once he saw the caller ID.

"I'm on my way to—" Lisa cut him off.

"Don't come! You shouldn't leave Yoongi alone no matter what! I'll ask my boyfriend to drive away. You need to watch over him and make sure to lock all the doors!" Lisa warned

"B-but.."

"No but, Tae. You told me that Y/N was also there, right? It's dangerous you dumbass." Taehyung gasped at the insult.

You even forgot to lock the front door, you dumbass.

"I already locked the door! Even left the key on it!" He defended.

He thought, if he left the key on the door, Yoongi won't be able to unlock it from inside. But little did he know.

"What?! God, Tae!"

"What?! Did I do something wrong?" Taehyung snapped.

"Yes! Yoongi.. Yoongi isn't like any of us Tae. .. He is special. He can manipulate our mind. Do you think locking the door will be enough? H-He don't usually use his power, but looking at his state, he isn't on his right mind either. Drive back now!" Lisa yelled from the other line in a panic, making Taehyung pulled his brake in surprise.

M-manipulate mind? As in... shit..

Taehyung took a quick U turn and drove back to his home.

When Taehyung arrived, everything had already gone chaos. Yoongi was almost knocked off on Namjoon's strong grip.

The younger eyes shifted to the girl when he heard her soft whimpers coming from his bed.

What was she doing here?! How could she get in?! Damnit... did Yoongi—

Taehyung rushed toward her side and saw her already reddening face. He even more shocked when he locked his eyes with her blue ones, her lips were swollen. Taehyung knew what's going on immediately.

He carefully placed his hand on top of her forehead,

"She's burning!" He muttered to himself.

Y/N's eyes slowly shifted back to its original color, hands clutching over her chest. Taehyung was too frightened, she couldn't breathe, but what should I do?!

"Hyung!"

"NAMJOON!" The younger shouted loudly gaining the older's attention