📃: LXXVI

🖋

🖋

"Hello, little puppy. Here eat more."

It was a chilly morning where a little girl had crouched down feeding some stray dogs who lived in the village.

*sneeze

"Aww, you're all so cute." The girl sneezed again

"Here eat more." She grabbed the snack that she brought with her little Tupperware. Her eyes sparkled brightly as she fed the small things with her own hands.

"Aw, I really wish *sneeze. I can bring you all home. *sneeze. But daddy will *sneeze— angry if he found out I played with you guys."

"Ugh! I hate this allergic! Why do I have to be allergic?!" She groaned frustratedly. The dogs flinched when they heard her high pitched voices echoing inside the woods.

"Oops. Sorry, little fellow." She giggled again.

Suddenly, the small girl flinched when she heard a footstep coming closer from behind the bush.

"Oh, *sneeze. Someone's coming." She quickly closed the lid and hid behind the nearby trees.

Some of the stray pups following the girl little step. "D-don't follow me. Go away." She shooed. She was afraid that might be her father, if that really was her father then she would be doomed.

Never play with dogs or cats remember?
Or else I will have to ground you, young lady. This is for your own good.

She remembered what her father had said. Nope, she didn't want to get locked inside the boring room again!

She hid behind a big pine tree and peeking her small head to see who's coming.

A taller boy came into her view, perhaps around her older sister age. His skin was as pale as the snow, his lips were as pink as the roses. Was that Snow White? The princess she had read from her Jimin's collection of fairy tales.

No offense, despite being a girl, Y/N didn't like to watch fairy tales like her best friend. She liked power rangers and Kamen riders instead. The girliest thing she ever watches was Cardcaptor Sakura and she believed she was her first girl crush.

She thought again, resting her hand under her chin. But Snow White was a girl, this one was a boy. The stranger boy crouched down and smiled, he had this unique smile which showed most of his gummy. That was adorable, she thought. The boy played with the stray pups as the girl was watching him from afar.

The boy with white jacket senses the presence of somebody else inside the woods. He shot his head up toward the girl's hideout direction, she quickly leaned back against the tree. Her heart was beating fast. Oh no, I've been found out!