📃: XCIII

I just published another chapter for my one shot compilation book, Behind The Signal

I just published another chapter for my one shot compilation book, Behind The Signal. It's Namjoon x Reader. While waiting for this book, you can also read that too.

Oh, and it's also contain ship one shots too. I have one survey at the end of the chapter titled Love, Ing. Please kindly help me to decide. You can pass if you felt uncomfortable to read ship, it's okay.

You can also request your song that I could write into one shot. Preferably ballad because I only write angst. 🌝

🖋

The perk of being single was when you had to accompany your friend to her date and be a third wheel instead of having fun.

Well, that's was exactly how Jungkook felt right now.

He walked beside the two love birds who didn't even realize the sparks between them and literally enjoying the walk back to their home, ignoring Jungkook's existence.

"We still have some of this snack left." Y/N grabbed one bag of chips and opened it.

"Aaa~" she offered one to Namjoon. The boy shyly coughed before taking a bite from her hand.

Y/N smiled proudly and ruffled Namjoon's hair. It felt like she just fed some stray puppies she used to. And the cute puppy goes by the name of Kim Namjoon.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the two act. Y/N didn't even offer him and just feeding Namjoon along the way.

"Y/N and Namjoon sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He sang out loud childishly. But still got ignored by the two.

He coughed once. Still receiving no response from the giggling couple.

He coughed two.

"Oh, the sunset was so beautiful, wasn't it?" Y/N asked Namjoon as they whiteness the sunset together at the hill earlier.

"Yes, it was. But you know what else beautiful?" Y/N cocked her eyebrows.

"It's you." Namjoon playfully poked on her nose, making the girl blushed hard.

They were both caught in their own world, flirting. Until Jungkook coughed loudly thrice, sending them back to reality.

"AHEM. I'm still HERE. If you guys forgot." He groaned furiously. Namjoon and Y/N both tilted their head in confusion with Jungkook sudden outburst.

"Oh, you want some chips, kook?" Y/N handed the bag but Jungkook just shrugged.

"No, just can we go back faster?" He stomped his feet away from the oblivious two.

"Are you guys dating?" Jungkook bluntly asked, making Namjoon chocked on his hips.