📃: LIX

FIRST, Let's us together say:Happy birthday, Kim Namjoon!

Happy birthday, Kim Namjoon!

"I'm really confused, Tae." Namjoon said playing his spoon on his kimchi fried rice.

"Conwfused abouwf whatf hyump?" Taehyung asked with his full mouth. Some of his rice even flew outside his mouth.

"Ew, Tae. Gross! Do one thing at the same time. Don't speak while you eating." Namjoon whined

"But you were the one who spoke to me first." He finished munched his food and pouted.

"It just. So.. today Jimin and Y/N were fighting inside the class. Somehow, I heard Jimin said that yesterday Seokjin went home crying."

"I'm really confused right now. We saw them kis— Ugh. You know what I'm talking about. But why would Seokjin went home crying? Aren't they dating already?" Namjoon runs his hands over his head.

Taehyung just lightly chuckled. "Well, I suppose they were not dating after all."

Namjoon cocked his eyebrows, "But we saw them.."

"Psssst..." Taehyung placed his index finger on Namjoon's thick lips.

"I just know hyung. I just know. And don't you think you forgot something important today?" Taehyung grinned, placing his chin between his palms which rested on the table.

"Forgot about what?" Namjoon tilted his head

"Geez, today is your birthday hyung!" Taehyung groaned while Namjoon just mouthed an 'o'.

"It happened every year so nothing special about it, Tae." Namjoon shrugged

"Trust me, this year will be extra special!" Taehyung said excitedly.

Namjoon shook his head lightly. He didn't know what the younger meant by special, but he knew that Taehyung had prepared something for him. Even though he was not excited with whatever his best friend had hidden, his mood was a bit lighten upon the possibility that Seokjin got dumped by Y/N. Which was, literally true.

Flashback

Earlier that day, Taehyung had met up with his senior, Hoseok. Taehyung ranted about how they witnessed Seokjin's date with Y/N yesterday. He wanted to have Hoseok advice about how to cope with Namjoon's worst heartbreak. But too bad the older couldn't help. He was never been seriously in love with anyone before, or so he thought.