📃: XLIII

🖋

🖋

"How am I suppose to dance this song?" The girl asked her coach.

"You never watch La La Land?" Hoseok questioned back.

"Do I look like someone who enjoys watching those kinds of movies, Hoseok?" She scoffed.

"Well, I suppose not. Then, here is a quick glance." Hoseok waved over two girls who were bickering together at the corner of the room.

"Tzuyu! Momo! Time please." The girls stood up and immediately gave a salute to the boy.

"What could we help you with, sir?" the girl with black long ponytail hair teased Hoseok.

"Well, young lady over here wanted to know how the City Of Stars dance looks like. So if you guys don't mind?" Both of the girls nodded and started to set into the position. Namjoon and Y/N focused on both of them, trying to grasp the dance lesson.

"Namjoon will be doing Tzuyu's part, while Y/N will do Momo's" Hoseok explained

"Hello, I'm Tzuyu, nice to meet you." She greeted both of them

"And I'm Momo! From Japan!" The bobbed haired girl spoke with a little bit broken Korean. They smiled at both of them.

"Okay guys, now, pay attention." Hoseok clicked play on his phone and music started to play on his Bluetooth speakers.

Both of the girls started to feel the beat and dancing gracefully.

They started to move in sync.

"It doesn't look that hard?" Namjoon mumbled as the girl beside him sneezed and nodded.

They continued to dance until it almost reached a climax.

"This is the most important point of the dance." Hoseok blurted

They jumped lightly, turned around and ended it neatly with the signature dance of La La Land's theme song, both of their hands crossed each other

Everyone clapped their hands after a smooth performance. "Perfect as usual." Hoseok complimented and both of the girls bowed excused them self.

"So what do you think?" He asked the other two

"I think I could still manage that dance?" Y/N hesitatingly stated.

"I think so too." Namjoon added while rubbing the back of his neck as a shy smile crept slowly to his face. He gonna dance closely as that and Namjoon loved it, whether he would mess up the moves or not, he couldn't care less.

On the other side, both Jin and Jimin had sent Namjoon a deadly glare.

"This sucks Jimin. I thought you supposed to help me get close to her, not the opposite." The older whispered

"And Hoseok! That oblivious kid surely not on my side." He whined at how Hoseok didn't catch up to Jin's feeling towards the girl, which was quite obvious, and helping the dimples guy and his friend instead.

"Do you think I like her close with that brat? Just be patient Jin-hyung, I'll have my way." He ensured

"So, shall we start?" Hoseok asked, both of Namjoon and his mate shyly nodded.

-

*sneeze

"Namjoon! Stop stepping on my feet." The girl groaned while inhaling her own snots.

"Oh, my s-sorry." He raised his feet and stepping backward

They continued to dance messily just like that,

"Jesus Christ, Kim Namjoon!" The boy clumsily stepped on the girl's feet, again.

"I think I broke my toe." She hissed in pain and glared at the taller boy

Namjoon just rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He fucked up, everything seemed like a dejavu, remembering once he went to prom at his high school, where he did break his partner toenails.

"Are you okay?" He asked the girl

*sneeze "Do I look like?" The girl replied sarcastically while rubbing her nose furiously, gosh, the snots were annoying.

"Go away!" Jimin suddenly pushed the taller boy away.

"Hey, what's your problem!" Taehyung stood up defended his hyung.

The girl raised her head and stepped in front of Jimin.

"Both of you, stop!" She turned to Jimin

"I'm okay, Jimin. Let's take a break." She said

"I'm okay Namjoon." She ensured the dimpled guy who seems sad

"Let's try again later. Teamwork makes the dream works, right?" She smiled and Namjoon nodded silently.

-

"Okay Namjoon, let's try again. This time, don't be nervous okay?" Everyone else had gone, and there were only Namjoon and Y/N who still left practicing. Jimin going out for his next class, so did Taehyung. While Jin and Hoseok had headed back to work on their newly built cafe around the corner.

"One, two, three, like this." She showed Namjoon the step

"Are you sure you were not a dancer, Y/N?" The girl just chuckled

"Definitely not." Namjoon cocked an eyebrow

"But you move to the beat well."

"I'm used to be in Taekwondo. So moving my body especially legs like this, was not that hard." She explained while tapping her feet onto the dance floor.

"Hm, make sense, but still..."

"Maybe I got the talent?" She joked

"Maybe you did." Namjoon replied, chuckling a little.

"Dance is about your body control, so did Taekwondo. It basically the same but different."

"Anyway, try to hold my hand when you dance later, listen to my beat, maybe that'd help." The girl offered her hand

Namjoon hesitantly took it and blushed hard. He was not only nervous about the dance but also about the girl whose hand he was holding.

*sneeze

"Let's start, shall we?"

🖋

Go read my new book, Spring Day We Met, one universe with Wolf Allergic and it's all about our sunshine, Hoseok
🌸

(Edited)