📃: XXI

🖋

🖋

Namjoon didn't know that Taehyung knew who was that one wolf who got disowned by his own pack. He was once one of his childhood friends, but after the rebel, he never saw that wolf anymore. He ran away with another wolf because both of them wanted to be with their human mate, despite the whole Min pack was against them. But none of the pack was chasing after them though. They literally just felt grateful for the fact that those filthy wolves leaving the pack on their own. Taehyung was beyond devastated. How could they do that to their own bloodline? Even their parents could not care less.

That made him grateful born into the Kim pack. Who was much more open-minded? Not to mention because of that, he got so many chances to travel between the human territory on his own.

"Really?" His hyung asked for a confirmation.

"Really." Taehyung smiled sweetly.

"Why do you think they let us go to a human college? Why do you think my parents love to travel within the human? Because it was nothing against the rules. That stupid rules only apply to that one stupid pack. Not us." He continued

"So what's with all the angry and grumpy? Shouldn't you be happy you finally found your mate?" He looked at Namjoon straight into his eyes.

Namjoon bit his lower lip, he literally was trying to dig his own grave, whispering as he answered, "I was jealous, Tae."

Taehyung gasped once again. "Y-you were jealous? Of whom? Jin hyung??" He never saw his hyung like this.

"Yes."

"But why?" Taehyung tried to hold his laugh. He really squealing at the sight of his cute jealous hyung.

"Geez, Tae! Couldn't you see it? Her face literally lit up in front of him! I could sense it already, she might not wolf, but she emitted a very strong sweet smell, especially when she was with that guy earlier!" Namjoon groaned

Well, Taehyung did smell a very sweet smell earlier. He was surprised that a human could smell like that. A mixture of vanilla and jasmine, she smelt too much like omega instead of human, with a bit hint of wine. Wait, wine? That wine smell seemed familiar, but he couldn't recall where he smelt that before. The wine smell surely not naturally came from her, wine smell only belonged to alphas. But there were no other wolves than us, right? Did Namjoon sense it too? He frowned at his own thoughts.

Taehyung snapped to reality when he heard Namjoon said, " And you know what's worse? I could not even stay 1 meter near her. She got allergic to the dog. Can you believe it? She kept on sneezing in front of me! It's more like... close to me was bringing suffering to her!" And that's it, Taehyung broke into a fit of laughter.

🖋

The story was quite slow since I love to write each story for every character. And damn BTS got 7 members.

(Edited)