📃 Bonus: Aftermath

🖋

🖋

Moonrise: Epilogue
Moonset: Flashback

Moonrise I: Aftermath

Jimin was sitting in the middle of the dining room, literally surrounded by the adults, this situation was more like Jimin's judgment.

"I believe this all was your genius plan." Mrs. Park pointed out.

"You let him in, don't you? Because the alarm didn't ring." She pointed out.

"Someone has to do something." Jimin shrugged.

"Yah! You almost got your mom kidnapped, young man. How could you act as if nothing happened?" Mrs. Park gasped.

"You're being over dramatic, mom. It's Namjoon, he isn't some robber, besides, you're to heavy for him to brought I believe-" Mrs. Park smacked the back of his head, the chubby boy hissed in pain.

"You two are childish!" Mr. Park snapped.

"First, Seulgi, how could you use the contract to get her engaged with our son? You know we really wanted to help Yeon to pay Soomin's bill. What you did make us the horrible person ever exist." Mr. Park sighed.

"I don't really mean that... I just thought, Mrs. Kim wanted to matchmaking his son with Y/N, I don't know that they have the mutual feeling. I just don't want Y/N to be with the wrong man...." Mrs. Park defended, she leaned back to her chair.

"Do you think I will let her be with some bad guys, Seulgi?" Mrs. Yeon added, still disappointed with her best friend.

Mrs. Park's eyes sparkled.

"I know.. I'm sorry. I changed my mind when I heard his confession earlier. Wow, that young boy is really something. I think Jimin needed to learn one or two from Namjoon, I don't like him still, but he is undoubtedly charming, I understand why Y/N fell for- Ouch!" Mr. Park pinched her waist hearing his wife confession irked him so bad. Jimin also glaring at his mom for comparing him to Namjoon.

How dare he compare me, the most sexy, adorable, charming guy ever existed in the world with Kim Namjoon? Jimin scoffed at his mom.

"What was that for?!" She hissed at her husband.

"Besides, I don't want to separate the lovers. I know how it felt, right, Channie?" Mr. park smiled at his wife.

They actually get through the same thing, Mrs. Park mom never approve their relationship, until they run away and decided to marry without her mom permission. It was the decision she never regretted, especially after she had Jimin, her mom relationship turned one hundred and eighty degrees even better.

"We're her parents, Seulgi." Mrs. Yeon rubbed her temple.

"Seohyun-ah, calm down. You know Seulgi never mean anything bad. We had been used to this since high school, correct? At least, everything is alright now." Mr. Yeon placed his hand on top of Mrs. Yeon hand, rubbed it gently to assure his wife's

"Awww~" Mrs. Park cooed from the side, waving her hand in front of her husband face, wanting to have the same treatment, to bad he was too oblivious about it.

Mrs. Park frowned and retreated her hand back to her lap.

"Yeah mom being selfish as always." Jimin mocked in the background.

"You-"

"But that doesn't justify your action, Jimin." Mr. Yeon spoke.

"You even turned the whole house power for that, you know it dangerous." Jimin sighed. It was true. Turning the whole power house means it might affect the house' security for real.

"I'm sorry." The younger lowered his head.

"Anyway, who turned off the power? I believe the switch is in the basement." Mr. park questioned while tapping his chin. Jimin tehn widened his eyes.

"Oh my god! I forgot! Tae!" He hadn't inform Taehyung everything is over. He left the poor boy for hours inside the cramped basement.

Jimin quickly fished his phone from inside his pocket, the adults just shook their head in disbelieve. Meanwhile, Mrs. Park walked toward the window of his kitchen to open it for some fresh air, that when she saw...

"Wow, that was... wow..." she exclaimed, earning everyone's attention.

Mr. park quickly stood up from his seat and walked toward the window.

He widened his eyes and coughed.

"Yeon, please..." mr. yeon tilted his head in confusion.

"Please call your daughter now and tell her to stop making out in my lawn!"

-

Everyone were busy bickering at the ups trains while inside the basement, Taehyung yawned widely.

He stretched his arms wondering what took them so long? Is it done yet? Oh my, he was so sleepy.

He sat down on the floor and laid his back to the wall.

"Let's.. just... sleep." He didn't realize his phone was buzzing non stop.

📞 Incoming call...
Annoying Fat Mochi

🖋

Comment yes here and I'll update another epilogue tomorrow if it's reach fifty!