📃: XLV

A/N: A long chapter ahead, took me hours

A/N: A long chapter ahead, took me hours. I hope you like it!

🖋

Small Yoongi was on his way to his next music class when he happened to hear a familiar giggle erupted from inside the room he passed by. He was walking outside the campus yard, trying to plug in his white earphones but stopped when his sharp hearing caught the girl's voice.

He looked up to where the voice came from, it was from the infirmary's room.

He smiled to himself, because he might need to stop there first too see the girl he dearly miss. But instead of seeing the girl, a random stranger appeared, popping his head out of the window, looking straight at Yoongi's with his murderous purple eyes.

Who is that guy? The stranger was glaring at the oblivious Yoongi which made him even more confused.

What the hell was his problem? The pale looking boy thought.

He suddenly caught the smell of another alpha coming from that purple eyed guy, who practically growling at him now. He shrugged it off and forgot that he wanted to see Y/N, instead, he ran to his friend, Lisa. He wanted to tell her badly, he thought he just met another wolf...

Looks like someone just misunderstood Yoongi's resting bitch face as a challenge for himself. Whoopsie. Yoongi was not glaring at Namjoon, he just simply look like that, all the time.

Meanwhile, Namjoon who was sending the pale boy below a ducking-killer-glare snapped back to his trance when the girl sneaked her way over his shoulder, trying to look over the window.

*sneeze

"What are you looking at—" the girl asked innocently while trying to peek outside the window.

Namjoon quickly pushed *cough* pinned her down to the bed she was sitting before, avoiding her to see another wolf he just had seen.

The girl widened her eyes, so did Namjoon. Both of Namjoon's hands was holding her shoulder down and tight. Both of their faces were so close to each other that they practically could feel each other's breath. Namjoon's legs weren't in a better position either, because somehow, they got their way to be in between the girl's legs.

Namjoon staring deeply into the two enchanting orbs as he towered the smaller girl's body. They were too close to be true and it was dangerous. Namjoon unconsciously leaned closer, but the girl herself didn't push the boy away, even when she got the chance and power to do so, she just didn't.

Her sweet jasmine smell inviting Namjoon to took another taste of her neck, which still hidden behind the hoodie she wore. Namjoon black colored eyes shifted to purple once again and this when Namjoon snapped himself back to reality. He heard inside his head, his alpha was screaming for mate.