📃: XXIII

🖋

🖋

AUTHOR

Namjoon walked back inside the dance club room, there he witnessed how Jin flirted with his mate. He really wanted to punch his beautiful sculptured face here and there. But Taehyung noticed that and held him back.

"She isn't yours yet. So better calm down or she'll run away before you get a chance,hyung." He whispered

Of course it's easier to say than to be done. Namjoon just took a very deep breath, trying to calm himself and also his inner alpha. She sneezed again. Why he literally got no luck in relationship at all?! He simply thought. There was Jimin and now he got Jin as his rival as well. Could it be even more worse than this?

Taehyung introduced himself to the girl. And Hoseok cut in preparing all student before the class starting. "So the newbies will practicing here, me and Jimin will be your instructor for today."

"We learned popping yesterday. And I want Jin hyung to demonstrate what he learned for the new members here." Hoseok ordered

"Uhm but, Hoseok!" Jin blushed

"No but, hyung! Do it now!" Jin walked forward to perform his pooping dance while Hoseok sat down, biting his lower lips holding his chuckled while nudging at Jimin. They both giggled together seemed suspicious.

"Show us your swag hyung!" They both said in unison. While Namjoon and Y/N sat by waiting for Jin to perform. Y/N clap his hand lightly receiving an eye roll from Namjoon.

Jin started to warming up, he stretched his arms and legs, not to forget his beautiful wide shoulder as well. Y/N just stared in awe, not until Hoseok grab his phone, linked it to the speaker and played the mp3, he played Daydream by Jhope, his favorite singer. Jin's body began to move along the beat. She bit down her lips, not because the older was stunning, but rather to hold her own laugh because, damnit! Jin danced ridiculously hilarious!

"And one and two and three!" He counted as he started to dance. Despite how weird his dance was, he still managed to get immersed in his own move. He was seriously confidence at his own groove.

"Now that's what I called pooping dance!" Hoseok laughed his ass off, elbowing Jimin who was sitting on his side

"Now that's what I called pooping dance!" Hoseok laughed his ass off, elbowing Jimin who was sitting on his side. They were expecting this. Jerks.

"Oh my God, This is so hilarious!" Jimin laughed and struggling to wipe his fake tears. He knew Jin would mess up, but this was beyond his expectations. Now his stomach hurts.

"You should have show them how to Pop hyung! Not poop!" He mocked him.

Namjoon also laughed along then frowned when he heard his mate said,

"Oh my, Jin hyung is so freaking adorable!" She squealed, making all eyes turned onto her. While Jimin looked at Namjoon, smirking.

Jin stopped dancing and panted heavily. He blushed at her remarks and rubbed the back of his neck. He was beyond happy that he got recognized by his crush.

Jin: 1  - Namjoon: 0

🖋

Omg omg omg 1k++ reads! 🎉🎉🎉 Thank you very much for everyone who read or vote for this fic. Really, its mean a lot to me.

I'm neither a professional writer nor an experienced one in real life. I was an artist to begin with, so I kinda messed up a lot in writings- not a native English speaker make it worse too.

And to be honest, doing art tiring me nowadays, doing it for living making me forgot how to enjoy what I loved before. That's why, here I am, writing is the only thing I could do to release my stress plus doing it without burden to satisfy others expectation, seriously I do art for the opposite.  Does anyone feel the same as I am?