📃: LV

🖋

🖋

"What are we actually doing here, hyung?" Taehyung asked the guy as both of them now stood in front of the amusement park.

"Let's get inside, Tae." Namjoon pulled the guy to enter the gate.

"Your ticket please." A guy with his big bulky body stopped them in the middle of the way.

"What ticket?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. He was in the middle of something important and this guy just blocked his way. Namjoon almost lost himself and just wanted to jump off the guy but fortunately, Taehyung was there and held him by his wrist.

"We need to buy a ticket to enter hyung. Come on!" He pulled the older to the ticket counter nearby. He didn't know why his hyung suddenly wanted to go into the carnival, but if that's what Namjoon wanted, that's what Namjoon would get.

"Two tickets for adult please." Taehyung asked the girl.

"Hyung, give me ten thousand won." Taehyung pulling out his hand.

Namjoon took out his wallet and his eyes widened, it was empty. He just spent all the money he got to buy the ice and forgot to bring extras with him. "Tae, can I borrow yours?" Namjoon sheepishly smiled and rubbing the back of his head. The younger sighed. "Fine. But tell me why we were here again?" He asked

"That's because... I think I saw Y/N earlier in a moving car. So I followed her scent and ended up here." Namjoon explained

"Whoa whoa, hold it right there, young man. You could smell her? From outside a moving car? That's impossible!"

"I know, but I just can feel it. I'm sure it was her." Namjoon insisted

"By the way, watch your mouth kid. I'm still older than you." Namjoon protruded his jaw and faked up a smile. Taehyung just simply grinned showing off his boxy grin.

"Hehe, okay hyung. Don't slap my head again." The boy said while hanging his hands in the air And mouthed a 'peace'.

They walked back to the gate and the guard let them in. Namjoon walked inside without forgetting to give the arrogant guard one last glare. Namjoon was very moody nowadays. As if he was on his period or something.

When they entered, the dimpled guy's jaw dropped. He did go to a carnival back then in Daegu. But not as extravagant as they got in Seoul. In Daegu, the carnival more looks like a city festival. But Seoul got a huge space, he stared around and saw a lot of big rides he never got to see back then in his hometown.

People lining up for a fast-moving thing Namjoon didn't know what it's named. It looked fun and Namjoon wanted to try it too. He almost forgot why he was here until he smelled his mate again, came from the crowd of people who wanted to ride that big fast thing earlier.

He walked toward the scent and welcomed by a beautiful sight he never saw before. Y/N looked totally different than her usual. Namjoon almost didn't recognize the girl. The hair which usually messy now neatly brushed and styled with a wave. Her black shabby hoodie nowhere to be seen. Instead, she wore a pretty dress with a matched cardigan, making her looked cute.