📃: CX

🖋

🖋

"Omo omo, I think this dress also looks good on you." Mrs. Park exclaimed as she stared at the girl with red dress in awe.

"But the previous black one also looks good." She placed her hand under her chin, tapping it lightly.

"What do you think, Jimin?" She asked his some who was busy playing with his phone while wearing a tux.

Jimin clicked his tongue and raised his head up. He stared at the girl with his disinterested face. Not because he didn't find his best friend attractive, but more like he already had enough of her mother playing Barbie using her. It was the twentieth times she had tried another dress for goodness' sake.

"I think the black one looks better." Jimin answered shortly.

"Ahh~ you're right. It looks more sexy on her, don't you think?" Mrs. Park winked playfully at her son but only to be replied with a loud groan from Jimin.

"Aunty, can I change back already?" Mrs. park nodded and let the girl went inside the changing room again.

-

"We'll buy the black one." Mrs. Park stated.

"And the red one too. Just Incase I changed my mind." She said at the employee while taking out her credit card.

"Now we got all the dresses and suits. Next is..."

"Can we just continue it tomorrow mom?! I'm tired!" Jimin whined vigorously at his mom. Stomping his feet loudly like a child, inside the store. The employees watching them in amusement.

"No, Jimin. We can't." Mrs. Park sighed, grabbing his shopping bags and threw it on her bodyguard hands, that was no other than Mr. Park, aka the driver, aka the butler.

The older man groaned profusely and took a heavy steps following his wife.

"Why not?! It's not like we're going to engage tomorrow anyway!" Jimin protested.

Y/N just sighed defeatedly on his side. This two childish adults, seriously... She rubbed her aching temple after listening to the mom and son bickering for almost four hours.

"Because you're going to be engaged tomorrow!" Mrs. Park blurted out. Making the other two widened their eyes.

"What?!" They both shouted in unison.

"Yes, we decided to fastened the engagement day. Why? Is there any problem with that?" Mrs. Park furrowed her eyebrows.

"But aunt-" Y/N was going to said something but Jimin interrupted her first.