📃: XXX

🖋

🖋

The following day, Y/N woke up feeling a huge pain in her head. Was it because of the rain? Definitely. Even though Namjoon kindly borrowed his jacket for her, it was not enough. She got a weak immune, that's why.

If yesterday she felt like sneezing none stop. Today she barely could breath using her nose. It's totally plugged up by snots.

Wait, speaking about the jacket. She still brought his jacket with her.

"I got to wash this." She walked weakly to the pantry and put Namjoon's mud-covered jacket inside the washing machine.

While waiting for it's to be done, she took out a cup of ramyeon and cooked it. Once it's done, she just quickly ate it. The food tasted bland as she couldn't smell a thing. She grabbed a small bottle from inside the fridge and opened the cap. She drank the bitter syrup wishing the cold to be gone.

She took about fifteen minutes shower with warm water while waiting for the taller's jacket to dry.

"Hmm... it's smell good. Well done!" She praised herself for her good laundry job. She was not a feminine girl, to begin with, but she took a good job doing home chores, including washing dishes, clothes and even cooking. Don't ask why she didn't cook other things than ramyeon. Simply because she was lazy. She better cut out the time of cooking to sleep.

She folded the brown jacket nicely, put it inside her bag while preparing to go to the college earlier. She needed to borrow more books from the library.

Wearing the signature black hoodie, tying up her black converse, the girl was ready to start her another boring day.

-

The library was located on the third floor. She took the stairs to the first floor, then to the second. She walked with her head down as usual, until a melody caught her attention. It was a very familiar one played beautifully by a piano.

It was her sister favorite song. Tchaikovsky's Sugarplum. Her late sister was a pianist, she loved to improvise her play, and this one played exactly like hers. She took a step back from the stairs, exploring the empty corridor. This floor was occupied by the art and music major.

The first room she passed by was full of sculptures. While the next one was full of paints. She kept on walking to the end of the hallway, where the piano sound was getting louder.

She peeked thru the half opening door, trying to find out who played the melody that she missed dearly.

There she saw the back of the male stranger. He played the piano alone inside the empty room. His black hair brushed neatly, very contrasted to his pale-colored skin. Somehow, he looked very familiar.

She closed her eyes, getting lost in the music. Too immersed in her own world, she didn't realize that the music had already stopped

"Who's there?" He asked with his raspy voice.

Surprised, the girl tripped on her own feet and fell forward on four inside the room. She gritted her teeth, damnit!

"S-sorry!" She stuttered while hurriedly excusing herself from the awkward situation. Without even raising her head, she crawled backward outside.

The guy turned back to see the person who disturbed his play. He recognizes the voice. The girl's hoodie and long hair covered most of her facial features. But he was certain,

"Y/N?" He called

"Yoongi hyung?!"

🖋

Woooopsie 🙄

(Edited)