📃: XXXVIII

🖋

🖋

Lisa always knew that her best friend will never stand a chance with that girl. She was not an expert on the whole wolf mating thing. But she knew for sure, that once a human destined to mate with a wolf, usually the fate inherited towards their family, whether or not, they ended up together with their wolf.

If her older sister mated with Yoongi, then a huge probability- her little sister would also mate with another wolf. And since Yoongi already had his own mate, he was definitely out of the list.

That is why Lisa always warned Yoongi to stay away from Y/N. She didn't want her friend to make her into a rebound. A substitution for what he had lost. She was afraid that Yoongi might get hurt even more. He always imagined his late mate on the younger girl. Which was not healthy, according to the blonde. They were sisters but they were different. Yoongi must not confuse them with his own feelings.

Yoongi had promised to his late girlfriend to protect her sister. Lisa thought it was a promise he made for Y/N's sister. Little did she know, it was Yoongi's promise for Y/N herself, not for her sister, not for his mate. Lisa didn't know that Yoongi fell for Y/N since the very beginning, her sister was never in the picture in the first place...

The climax point was when that one eclipse day, where Yoongi's last to be seen with that girl. Showing off his glorious wolf form, right in front of the human. That day when he saved the younger from getting molested. Lisa had to make sure, Yoongi distanced himself from the girl.

-

Flashback

They were both enjoying the moon eclipses as they shifted into their wolf form. Lisa's wolf form was a huge one, with light brown furs. While Yoongi's were white.

They both hiding and resting safely behind the trees of the small village in Busan. It was already late, everyone had gone to sleep. Except some of the drunk man who might eventually see them. But who cares? No one would believe a single word from the drunkard.

Yoongi smelled Y/N scent from the place where he was resting. He growled as Lisa looked at him weirdly. He suddenly dashed off, leaving Lisa dumbfounded.

The girl just waited but Yoongi never return. So lazily, she decided to find him- which to her surprise, he found the wolf sleeping soundly with a human laying on top of his soft furs.

Did Yoongi just show his wolf form in front of Y/N?!

The eclipse was almost gone, both of them shifted back to their human form. Lisa threw Yoongi's clothes at him, making the white-haired guy surprised. His eyes widened when he saw the girl who threw his stuff, glaring. Now, he got a lot of things to be explained.

Since then, Lisa had forbidden Yoongi to meet the Y/N. Lisa had a responsibility to take care of Yoongi, her cousin younger by a year. After they both ran away from their pack, Lisa had acted like a mother toward Yoongi. Despite the younger was the one who initiated the escape. Yet, Lisa took much more control once they reached the outside world.

"No but Yoongi." Lisa insisted.

"You can still protect her. But you have to pretend to move away, and only permitted to watch her from afar. She could protect herself now, so don't worry."

"I- I won't fall for her, Lisa. I swear I won't do anything stupid." He lied and Lisa knew he was lying. His eyes already spoke the truth.

"If your true intention was just about protecting her, then I supposed, stay a few meter from her doesn't matter. Am I right? Unless you have a feeling for her. Which is why it's hard for you to stay away?"

Yoongi just sighed in defeat. Since that day, he had started to fake his leave. He never left, just simply watched the one he loved from afar. He had witnessed her graduate, her entering the college, moving to Seoul, Yoongi didn't miss a thing. The girl just didn't know that.

Flashback End

-

The first time Lisa met eye and eye with the girl was when she got a stomach call early in the morning. Once she finished her duty and flushed the toilet clean, she was greeted by Y/N, her dongsaeng, her junior she missed so damn much. She was sneezing uncontrollably, making Lisa chuckled. Same old, same old.

When the girl saw Lisa, she didn't recognize her. So she took this chance to speak more with the younger. But suddenly, a very familiar scent hit her nose. A very nostalgic one, suddenly a rage took over her, this smell was weak, but she recognize it, Kim Namjoon.

First, she only knew that Namjoon was going to literature class along with Y/N, but after a few days watching him, she finally found out that he was the mate of the girl. She was shocked when she learnt it. How come their destiny intertwined so much? And the most important thing was from all people, why it must be him?!

Namjoon was a boy from Lisa's childhood. Lisa hated him, Namjoon hated her. They were naturally bad blood enemies. It was one day, Namjoon was 8 years old, while Lisa was 9, Min's pack decided to pay a visit to Kim's family. Lisa wanted to take Namjoon's newly found puppy doll, which he claimed as his favorite. Started with small bickering and ended up with a huge fight, the girl was granted with a scar on her cheek. Namjoon just couldn't keep his claw on his own.

-

"And you were also taking a part on how I got this scar, Min Yoongi!" Lisa shouted at the latter.

"If that day I didn't follow your order, taking that stupid little doll. This scar won't end up on my damn pretty face." She pouted

"Well, no one asked you to have a smackdown match with Namjoon. You could just sneak and took the doll instead of showing off your strong alpha presence to him." Yoongi defended.

"Well, he was protecting his doll as if that was his mate for goodness sake, Yoong. He challenged me first." Lisa denied.

"Let's just cut this out. We've been talking about this a lot, Lis. I've heard enough and apologized enough." Yoongi groaned.

"Speaking of scenting. Why would you scent her as well?!" Now it's Yoongi's turn to raise his voice against the girl.

"Tsk, just for a sweet little revenge Yoongs." She smirked imagining Namjoon's soon to be a chaotic mind when he smelled another alpha, no, two other alphas on her. She knew Namjoon's inner was very a possessive one.

Yoongi raised his left eyebrows. "What the.."

"I want to toy a little with Namjoon's most prized possession." Lisa laughed it off. Her dark musk scent had mixed with Yoongi's white wine one, already stuck on the oblivious Y/N's body.

🖋

(Edited)