📃: LXII

It's already 60+ chapters, can you believe it? Thank you for staying!I purple you all!

I purple you all!

🖋

Yoongi entered with a familiar blonde girl trailing him behind. He groaned on the way pushing the glass door in front of him.

"Can't we just order a take out instead of cooking?" He whined at the girl.

"Could you please stop eating fast food Yoongs? That's not healthy for your skinny body, dumbass." She rolled her eyes.

"Plus, you need to see the sunlight after years stuck inside your dark music cave!" She added sarcastically.

"That cave you called is my music studio, dumbass." Yoongi groaned as he entered the store.

His eyes were wandering around and stopped once he saw a certain girl, sitting comfortably at the small white chair, with her black hoodie on, eating her warm cup of instant noodle. He couldn't help himself from creeping a smile.

"Y/N!" He called the girl. His eyes were lighting up as his feet moved on his own approaching her.

"Yoongi! Lisa Sunbae!" The girl stood up and bouncing a little when she saw her two friends coming on their way.

Lisa grinned from ear to ear once she saw Y/N. This is the chance, she thought.

"It's been long since the last time we met, huh." Lisa hugged the girl

"Yeah! I miss you guys so much." She hugged the blonde back.

"Miss you too, Yoongi." She lightly giggled still holding on Lisa's slender frame. Oh, those melodious giggles which sent Yoongi to cloud nine. A blush tinted on his cheeks and he brushed the back of his neck signing his nervousness.

"M-miss you too." He mumbled shortly after.

Meanwhile, they both chattering, a certain blond boy was watching his best friend, his sassy best friend, acting all cute and bubbly with the two-person he just met a few weeks ago.

The cheerful persona that only Jimin saw way back before he went to America. Which mysteriously disappeared when he came back, his best friend changed from shy shy shy to 'I'll kick your ass if you mess with me'. A frown plastered on the chubby boy's face.

As much as he didn't like Namjoon and Taehyung, he also didn't like these new people, who called themselves Yoonie and Lizzy, Lizard? or whatever their name was.

Jimin just like a little kitten and they were like puppies, he hated how Y/N liked them more. Jimin was cuter and fluffier, so why? He pouted his plump lips.

"Ehem..." Jimin faked a cough

"Who is this girl? I know that pale boy but her?" Jimin asked in a harsher tone. Lisa squinted her eyes at the familiar boy.