📃: XCII

🖋

🖋

"Mr. Kim... is it really okay for me and Jimin to stay at your place?" Yoongi asked hesitantly, placing his bag at the entrance door.

Mr. Kim quirked an eyebrow, "Of course! Why not? You and Jimin are my daughter-in- I mean, Y/N's friends." Yoongi tensed a bit.

"But..."

Has Namjoon told his father about me?

"But, we have no more spare room, is that alright if you stay in Namjoon's bedroom with Jimin as well?"

"And oh, I warn you..."

Or maybe Namjoon had...

"Don't touch his computer. He especially hated that." Mr. Kim added

Or maybe he hadn't..

"You and Namjoon can share a bed too. I will prepare a blanket and extra bed for Jimin to sleep with."

"I don't think that's a g-" before Yoongi could deny, Mr. Kim had already pushed his thin body toward the stairs.

Yoongi glanced back at a smiling Mr. Kim before sighed defeatedly. With lots of hesitation, the wolf boy found himself climbed up the stairs.

It's going to be chaotic soon..

"Alright! It's going to be a great chuseok celebration. More people more fun." Mr. Kim muttered to himself excitedly while clapping his hands like a seal.

Gonna be fun he said...

He walked toward the living room when suddenly he stopped. "Hmm.. did I forget something?" He placed his fingers under his chin, tapping on it lightly.

"Min Yoongay... uhm I mean Yoongi! Why does it sound so familiar?" Mr. Kim kept asking himself until he smelt something burning.

'Wait a minute, so, the Min you were talking about was the two Min who was running away from their pack right? Why would he try to steal your mate?'

"Oh yes! I forgot my stew!" Mr. Kim forgot so many things, so many... and he forgot the most important one.

Jimin was clutching on the frame tightly. He really really want to punch Namjoon's face right now.

"Jimin?" Mr. Yeon came to the living room, surprising the soul out of the boy.

"God, ahjussi, you're surprising me." Jimin said, rubbing his chest.

"Ahjussi! Take a look at this!" Jimin ran toward the older man.

"Hmmm. That's Taesung's family picture?" Mr. Yeon tilted his head to the side.

"No, ahjussi! Take a look at this kid!" He pointed out Namjoon's childhood photo.