📃: XXVII

🖋

🖋

Namjoon saw a light coming out from a room at the end of the quiet hallway, he had arrived at the library. It was so empty since it's already getting late. Most of the students had already gone. He walked pass some shelfs until one certain black haired girl caught his eyes.

She was reading a book with a serious face plastered on her face, poetry book he supposed. While her other hand busy taking notes. Namjoon walked closer to girl, grabbing any book close to his reach and pretended he was there to study as well. The girl hadn't realize his presence, not until she started to sneeze again. It was not as severe as before since she already took a spoon of her medicine. Making her eyes heavier in result.

Namjoon sat down in front of her, making the girl slowly raised her head. The boy mouth was slightly agape as he got a rare glimpse of the girl in her black glasses. The girl caught the boy  was staring and started to get uncomfortable. She coughed a little, making Namjoon snapped back to his reality.

"You're here too, Namjoon?" She asked awkwardly since there were only two of them left in the library right now.

"Uh— oh yes. I was trying to find some inspiration for the poetry class." He replied, rubbing the back of his neck. She then took a glance at the boy in front of him. Squirting his eyes reading the book seriously. She suddenly chuckled once she saw what kind of book Namjoon had been holding dearly.

"Hey, your book is upside down." She grabbed the book and rotated it 180 degree for him. Namjoon face flushed red out of embarrassment.

"Yeah right! Oh my god." He put down the book at the desk and hid his face under his hands.

"Maybe you should wear your glasses, joon." Namjoon's eyes get widened, did she just nicknamed him 'joon'? He bit down his lips to contain his excitement. She sneezed lightly and mouthed a small sorry at the boy in front of her.

"Oh by the way, I didn't know that you could actually found an inspiration for poetry by reading Fifty Shades Of Grey. You are indeed a peculiar guy." She was now throwing a laughing fit. She couldn't contain it anymore. He obviously just pick up random books along the way. Without realizing making fool of him self.

Namjoon gasped once again, he turned the book and look beyond frustrated when he saw the cover, a guy was leaning closer on to a girl. He was not a pervert, but now she might think of him as one. He facepalmed at his own stupidity, and now resting his forehead against the desk. He was beyond embarrassed.

"No! I picked the wrong book!" He defended raising his face looking at giggling mess girl.

"Yeah right, dude. And read it seriously, upside down." She replied in mockery tone, hiding her laugh with the paw of her hoodie. Namjoon of course, being his observant self, still caught her cute act in between his embarrassing moment right now. She giggled even more when she saw the current boy pouted his lips while closing the shady novel off and pushed it far away from his sight.