📃: Supermoon

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. MY BOOK HAD REACHED 100K? FOR REAL?! LIKE HOW COME? 🎉🎉🎉

I can't believe that this book could reach this far. Fyi, this book was supposed to be a short story, but as the time passed by, I enjoyed writing this so much that this book now almost reached 90 chapters.

And I can't believe yall enjoying this book too!

I honestly started to write fanfic to relief my stress from my real job. So I really started to write from a scratch, with no basic knownledge other than reading many books and also fanfictions on Wattpad too.

My English was not the best either. You could see so many grammartically wrong sentences and typos here and there. But then again, I will keep trying hard to improve. So please, you can always point out politely if I made a mistake. 👍

And for all people who read and stayed for this book. I can't simply get enough to say my gratitude to all of you! I purple you! ALL OF YOU! You guys are all amazing. Wherever you are I wished you the best!

And to all who kept commenting so many silly or just short comments, let me tell you one thing. You guys are all PRECIOUS! You don't know how much your comments lighten up my day.

I actually never liked to rant on others, but let me tell you for once, I swear I won't do it again..

So... I hated my life so damn much like most of you did and many things happened in my life too. That's how I stumbled across BTS and Wattpad. They are the sole reason why I breathed again every single morning and finally motivated to do something passionately. Writing. I get to this point where I hated to do what I used to love. Which was design. Most of you probably already knew.

When other people think doing design is so much fun. It was.

When you worked in real design world, you needed to work to please your client. And where I lived, people aren't that open minded enough to appreciate design. They look down upon designer works and upsetting me so much. They always wanted to have a quick design, telling how it was easy thing to do, what you need to have just a basic skill of adobe. Which was not true. There are a lot of things that needed attention to detail, layout, typography choices, common sense, research, etc etc. It's just, very frustrating.

And about my family, my mother was a retired single mother and as the oldest I have to work for our family. We still not have a permanent resident since we still rented out house. Which also money consuming and I'm truly exhausted. And so many more struggles I didn't want to burden at you all 💜

But don't worry, writing is so much fun. It was the only fun I can ever have nowadays. Unlike design *sigh.

Okay, enough of the rant... like what I said, I don't like to burden others with my problem.

I just wanted to special mention to all who kept commenting on every chapters even when this book was still nothing and lonely *sobs.
DJlunna360 iiSnowflake04ii NoorARMY7 GIRLSCOUT10125 ArriaWerew00f aeroentertainment  Lionsmistress-fisher DekAyu2823
alessandra_min JazzDj ARMY_EXOL_4lifeu EmoBTStrashfrom2004 HAY_STOB_IT mystic_little_lily Namjoonie_23 FearOfThisWorld Emily_Rose05 tabithanepaul fuufuufuuu TacotheOtaku707 Rika724 BraveSwagSavageBaby makiatobts36 chanoala sugasugababyy NaniTop sugadaddyfanfiction interludejoon @Lizdapurrtato Ahjinssi923 aivvvmi scream_010