📃: XXVI

🖋

🖋

"Well... since Jin-hyung had done showing off his pure talent. How about checking out our new member? Namjoon, get on the dance floor!" Hoseok stood up and grab Namjoon's hands.

"B-but I can't." He refused to move from his seat.

"Aww come on, Joonie, you didn't think you dance worse than Jin-hyung right? Come on!" Jimin said scoffing, trying to irk Namjoon more.

Namjoon glared at the smaller boy and stood up immediately. I'll show you who is the boss, short guy.

Taehyung clapped his hands enthusiastically. "Woohooo!!! Go and get it Namjoon!" He shouted, but Namjoon shoot him a death glare, making the poor boy remember "Hyung..."

Y/N still on her mask also clapped along with Taehyung while giggling. That was so unexpected to Namjoon, making him blush and hide his face with both of his hands. I will show you my best, mate.

Hoseok then sat above the large sized speaker, playing the music from his phone, a sexy song this time, Havana.

The music start slowly, Namjoon took a deep breath. He started to swing his hips smoothly against the air. Hoseok nodded admiring how Namjoon could follow the beat properly. When the singing part started, Namjoon moved both of his hands making all eyes turning to him.

"Oh My God!!!!" Y/N suddenly shouted

"Oh My God!!!!" Y/N suddenly shouted. she literally laughing while rolling on the floor. She held her stomach because it started to hurt. The boy was beyond ridiculous. How could he danced like that?

This was the first time of the year, the girl finally could laugh out loud like that. She even shed some tears, made Jimin looking at her weirdly. He pouted because Namjoon managed to make one of his grumpy friend finally happy.

Jin 1 : Namjoon 1

Namjoon saw that but he didn't stop. Her laugh making him want to dance even crazier. He kept on moving his body like that, until Hoseok accidentally stopped the music since he was laughing so hard, making him fell and dropped his phone.

"So adorable!" She said while still laughing, and hitting the floor with her hands repeatedly.  Both of Jimin and Jin look at her with jealousy. That new guy succeeded in gaining her attention, and they didn't like that. On the other side, Taehyung smile proudly at his stupid hyung, 'finally you make use of your stupid dance, hyung.'  He glanced at the other two boys and smirking.

The dance club finally over. It's time for everyone to go home. Jimin took out his phone when his mom called. And excused him self immediately since his mom was now waiting in front of his dorm, after long way trip from Busan.

"Y/N come on! Let's go home together. My mom would like to see you as well." Jimin pulled her small hand but the girl stopped him.

"Sorry Minie, I have some important assignment to be done in the library. Please just deliver my greet to your mom, okay?" Jimin pouted, he wanted to insist her for coming, but her mother kept on calling. He got no time so he dashed immediately.

"Fine, but don't go home too late okay?!" Jimin shouted while walking backward, then disappeared behind the door, "See you tomorrow!" He gave her a flying kiss, which she replied with an eye rolls.

Soon later, Jin also excused himself, since he still got another class to attend after this. He bid good bye to the girl beside him, as she nodded and waving shyly at him. Later, she also followed, excusing herself to the library.

"Psst, hyung, What are you doing?!" Taehyung whispered while nudging the completely oblivious hyung beside him.

"What?!" Namjoon glared back at the boy.

"Duh, go with her to the library now! She is alone. This is your one and only perfect chance." Taehyung rolled his eyes back

"Oh yeah! Y-You're right!" Namjoon clapped both of his hands together at the idea. How could not he thought about that earlier.

"What are you waiting for? Go now! No Jimin no trouble!" Taehyung pushed his hyung to walk faster, as the older just shrugged Tae's hands off his shoulder. He finally blasted off to the library.

"Don't ruin your one and only chance, hyung." He prayed silently that his hyung would not messing up this time. He leaned against the door watching his hyung tall body slowly gone from his sight.

🖋

(Edited)