📃: LXXX

OH MY GOD JOON, STOP MAKING MY TWELVE O'CLOCK PHOBIA GETTING WORSE

How about multitasking by reading this chap and help Joon stream his music?

🖋

"Both of you, two adults! Stop fighting over a doll, now."

Namjoon jumped when the door of his room suddenly slammed open by non-other than his father, Mr. Kim.

Y/N pouted her lips because she wanted to know why her doll, her favorite doll, ended up on Namjoon's hand. Placed firmly above his nightstand.

She still remembered that day she cried non stop and unable to sleep properly because her bride doll was left widowed alone.

She couldn't believe her own eyes, why Namjoon had that doll. Why would a boy like him keep a doll inside his room? Then, she remembered Namjoon was not your common neighborhood boy. He was someone who obsessed with peculiar things, including crabs, lonely whales, books, maybe he also liked dolls. Who's know?

"Come on, dinner is ready." Mr. Kim added while Mr. Yeon who stood beside him shook her head lightly at his daughter childish act.

"Namjoon probably picked it up when you dropped it before. Don't you remember your childhood friend? Kim Namjoon? The shy weird boy you wanted to claim as a husband." Mr. Yeon added while giggling playfully along with Mr. Kim

"H-husband what?! No way!" She blushed while hiding her face

Namjoon would lie if he didn't feel a pang upon hearing the girl denial
He frowned watching her reacting that way.

"Am I a bad husband material?" He suddenly blurted out, she widened her eyes once she heard his question, the two fathers were also snickering in front of the door.

"Well, no, yes, no! How am I supposed to know?!" She groaned and dashed out of the room clutching on the groom dolls heading to the dining room. Her face turned a beet red.

Mr. Kim smirked at Mr. Yeon, "I think something going on between them." He whispered to the man beside him.

"And I think it's a good thing." Mr. Yeon replied.

Namjoon still trapped deep inside his thought. He was determined to prove that he was good husband material. She just needed to wait and see.

-

"So.. how was the food?." Mr. Kim asked the girl who busies munching her Kimchi Chiggae.

"Dewicious, ahjussi." The girl mumbled while covering her now full mouth.

"Don't call me, ahjussi. Just call me appa, my dear future daughter-in-law." She coughed hard choking on her tofu. The old man smiled proudly over his own witty remark.