📃: LXXXVIII

Guess whose birthday is today? Mine

Guess whose birthday is today? Mine. 🎉🎉🎉 Oh! And I apologize in advance if you received multiple notif of new chapters, my wattpad had been acting since earlier today *sobs

🖋

"NAMJOON. Can you help me to do my poetry works? I mean like... What I can write were only Roses are red, Violets are blue. Please..." Taehyung clinging into Namjoon's arm, receiving a groan from the older.

Namjoon slapped the back of Taheyung head making the younger hissed in pain.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Taehyung glared while rubbing the back of his neck.

"For not using the honorific, you brat!" Namjoon sent back another deadly glare while Taehyung just smiled sheepishly at his mistake.

"Aww come on, hyung. I will help you in art class. Please just do my poetry and I-"

"No, Tae. You will write the poetry on your own and I will help you." Namjoon took out his pen and paper, placing them in front of the younger.

Taehyung pouted his lips in disappointment. He had something to do after school, but now he was stuck doing some random literature works.

"Fine." He clicked the pen as Namjoon guide him to choose the right word and Korean vocabulary.

The older head perked up when he heard some noises from in front of the class.

"No! You'll go ask him! Not me!" A boy's voice beamed from outside the empty class.

"No way! You're the one who going to ask him. It was your idea in the first place!" The girl replied with a slightly irritated tone.

Namjoon could sense their smell from his seat. They were beta and omega.

"If you guys won't stop bickering, I suggest both of you leave right now." Namjoon warned with his alpha tone. Making the two strangers shivered in fear.

The boy was the first one to enter the class. His hair was blond as a girl with black bob hair followed him from behind his back.

"I'm so sorry, Namjoon-sunbae. We didn't mean to disturb you. M-my name is Haechan, first year, a beta." The younger boy introduced himself.