📃: LXIII

Confession: I just took a sample of my blood, to check out what my blood type is

Confession:
I just took a sample of my blood, to check out what my blood type is. And it's scary af. I have a blood phobia so..

Anyway, can you guess what my blood type is?

🖋

"Hyung! Are you crazy!" Taehyung slapped the feet of the giant wolf. The wolf growled staring back at his mate's apartment across the rooftop.

He saw his mate coming out and locked eyes with him. She rubbed her eyes constantly and the wolf took this chance shifting back to his human form.

Taehyung grabbed his jacket and placed it on Namjoon's shoulder.

"What the hell were you doing?! If people caught you like this, we're all be dead you know that?!" The younger snapped.

Namjoon lowered his head, letting out a deep sigh. "Sorry Tae, it just— I don't know. I was kinda slipped and couldn't control my inner wolf. I think we both missed her too much." He sniffed.

"Hyung.." Taehyung rubbed his forehead.

"Let just go home first okay? You haven't eaten all day." Taehyung said

"I don't even have any appetite, to begin with." The older lightly chuckled.

"No, you need to have energy if you want to win her heart back! So now wear this and let's go home. People might think we both perverted bums if you stay naked here." Taehyung shoved his extra clothes to his hyung.

"She didn't date Seokjin, so why so sad?" Taehyung crosses his arms on his chest.

"She is still ignoring me though." Namjoon sighed while pulling up his pants.

"You know we will have a prom soon right?" Namjoon nodded

"I will help you to be with her." The younger smirked.

"And Hobi will join our squad too! You just have to trust us." Taehyung said confidently while Namjoon just shook his head lightly at whatever Taehyung's next silly plan was. He was too hopeless to care about it anymore.

"Okay, Tae. I'll trust you." both of them left the rooftop, leaving the girl staring dumbfounded after she saw the wolf just 'vanished'.

She blinked once, she blinked twice. What the hell she just saw? Suddenly every memory from her past crushing back inside her brain, hitting the oblivious girl like a truck.

She remembered once she met a wolf, a giant ethereal white wolf. So it really was not a dream! The girl gasped and stepped backward. She ran inside not forgetting to lock her apartment's door.