📃: VII

🖋

🖋

That was so unusual, she thought. Even she had a quite severe allergy to dogs, she would never sneezing around people just because they owned one. Nope, she didn't hate dogs at all. In fact, she owned a dog before when she was a little, but the poor dog suddenly passed away. Ever since then, she somehow got the allergy. She loves dogs a lot, so it took her a lot of self restrain to not touching or getting close to them.

She still remembered that day, when her uncle came and brought his 30 kilograms Choco dog to her house. His thick fur resembled a bear. She did forgot that she had an allergy because how adorable the dog was. So, she buried herself hugging it and as the result, she sneezed uncontrollably like today.

But what kind of pet the new guy owned anyway? Even it got her the equal effects as the choco did by just simply standing in front of her. She just didn't get it.

She walked passed the corridor and arrived at the girl's restroom. She entered and turned on the sink. She took a bunch of tissue papers and started to clean her nose. She sensed that there was someone else using the toilet, since one of the door was locked. She decided to just ignore it and kept on cleaning her snot.

She heard the flush running before the door was unlocked. There was a girl with a her long blonde hair, pink tint on her thick lips, wearing a pink varsity coming out from the small cube. Unexpectedly, she didn't look disgusted at all.

"Rough allergic, huh?" She smiled at the other girl as she fixed her perfect bangs and Y/N just nodded.

"Fine dust are really bad nowadays." She continued. Ah, maybe it was the fine dust!

" I used to have a bad allergy as well, usually because I was too stressed. Maybe you should take some anti allergen. I usually drink the syrup one." The blonde explained.

"Yeah, maybe I should too. Thanks." Y/N smiled before continued to cover her nose with the tissue.

"Anyway, I got to go first, hope you get well soon." She said, waving her hand.

She was quiet tall and dressed quiet unique. Maybe an art student? Y/N thought. Speaking of that stranger, why does she look so familiar? She didn't realize that she was smiling at herself, wait, did I just have a girl crush? She shrugged it off and continued her business before she missed more of the class.

Once she was done unplugging her nose, she felt a lot better. At least, she could breath properly now. She then threw the last tissue she just used inside the bin. Looking down at it which already filled with her own mess. She sighed as she rested her palm on the sink. She stared on her own reflection in the mirror, staring at her nose that had already turned red. She picked up and wore her mask again.

"Maybe I should wear this mask for the rest of the day." She mumbled to herself and walked back to her class.

🖋

(Edited)