📃: XXXVII

🖋

🖋

Yoongi tried to snuggle himself more into the crook of her neck, sniffing. But the girl pulled herself back as her brown orbs stared right into his eyes,

"Why did you leave me without even saying a goodbye?!" She raised her voice in disappointment.

"I-I'm Sorry. Something came up and I must leave right away." He stuttered, trying to came up with a nice excuse.

"And what is that something?" The girl asked yet only to be replied with a silence.

"Fine. You don't need to tell me whatsoever." She huffed her cheeks, turning her back at the other guy.

"I'm truly sorry Y/N. I- I..."

"I forgive you." She said

"And I missed you." She continued

She totally understand, Yoongi was always a
mysterious being. He rarely open up about himself. Yet, she never failed to see through him. Sadness were written on his eyes. As a closed off person, she could put herself on Yoongi's shoes. Perhaps, his problem was too personal, that he couldn't share it even in between friends.

"Why did you never try to reach me at all?"

I'm sorry

"I can't believe I never know we went to the same college. After all this time?"

I knew.

"I must be a nuisance right? That's why you left just like that."

You're wrong! And I never left.

"You should at least say a proper goodbye."

Why would I? I always by your side anyway, you just didn't know.

"Yoongi hyung, are we still friends?"

Yes, exactly why I distanced my self. You always see me as friends and I should not fall for you because I stood no chance. But it's already too late, isn't it?

"I didn't know that you went to this campus too Y/N" lies

The girl just hummed because she was too immersed in hugging Yoongi. Even she didn't realize, that Yoongi had placed his nose on her neck, sneakily scenting her. Which gonna make a huge trouble later, knowing the fact that she was mated with someone else. Yoongi was not supposed to mark someone's else territory, Namjoon's territory. Yoongi's white wine scent transferred to the girl little by little.

Then suddenly they heard someone else coughing and broke their hugs instantly. Both of them turned around to see the person. There stood a girl with long blonde hair, and familiar pink varsity.

Oh my, that was the cool looking girl from the toilet! Y/N thought.

"The girl from the toilet!" Y/N accidentally blurted out. She quickly covered both of her mouth when she realized what was just escaped from her thin lips.

Well, she didn't know her name, so what to do? She just hoped the girl didn't feel insulted.

"Oh.. Hi there! The sneezing girl!" The other answered.

Yoongi arched his eyebrows. "So, Lisa, you met her already?"

The girl with black hoodie dropped her jaw. She quickly turned her head facing the black haired boy. "Lisa as in Lisa-sunbae?!" The girl gasped in shock.

"That took you so long Y/N" the blonde chuckled.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" The girl ran hugging the older.

"I-I didn't know it was you! You look totally different, and much more prettier!"

"So you mean, I was ugly back then?" Lisa joked.

"Hell, no! I mean..." the girl was too excited that her words get caught behind her tongue. "You look gorgeous back then! And even more breathtaking now!" The girl praised

"You and your little sweet mouth. Where did you learn to overly sugar coating like that, young girl?" Lisa chuckled

"No! I'm serious sunbae!" The girl pouted cutely. That must sound weird for other. But the girl used to act cutely around these two people, her sassiness suddenly vanished into the cold thin air.

Lisa hugged back the girl tightly. Then also snuggled her nose onto her neck. Yoongi stared at the blonde in awe. Did Lisa just scenting the other as well?! What the hell she was trying to do??

Yoongi saw Lisa smirked. They both stopped hugging when suddenly Y/N phone buzzed.

Oh no, she was late for poetry class.

"Lisa sunbae, Yoongi-hyung, let's catch up later okay! I got to go first. Uh oh your phone number... ughh, maybe later! See you around!" She blasted off to her class, as if her life was in between the line, well, it is. Because Mrs. Hyeri gonna kill her if she coming late again.

"Yoongi.." Lisa growled lowly
"Did you forgot what I said? Self control young man." She was angry.

"She is not your rebound, get a grip of yourself Yoong!" The girl raised her voice. It was not like she didn't want her friend aka cousin to be happy, but Lisa knew, Yoongi stand no chance. That girl had already belonged to someone else.

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi played dumb.

"Don't act like you didn't know! I saw you scenting her, right here and right there." Lisa clicked her tongue while pointing her finger at where Yoongi stood.

"How long have you been spying on us?" The pale guy asked, walking back to sit in front of his piano. Playing a few calm melody while listening to the girl's long nag.

"I was not spying! I was going to see you when that girl already sneaking around behind your back. And I didn't expect you to go scenting without her consent."

" Yoongi, you should not doing that, she belonged to someone else." Yoongi fingers suddenly stopped. Now Lisa got his full attention.

He turned around to see his cousin again.
"What do you mean by belonged to someone else?" Yoongi's voice deepened, lowly growled. His inner alpha was slightly taking his conscience.

"She was also mated with other wolf, Yoon" a deep sigh escaped her lips.

Yoongi's eyes suddenly darkened. He was trying to control his feelings toward the girl, but couldn't help himself from the growing rage when he heard the girl also mated with another wolf that unfortunately, was not him.

"You can't change what was destined for her."

"And who is that wolf?" Ignoring Lisa's last words, he demanded an answer.

"Well, you know him for sure. The one.." Lisa pointed out to a tiny faded scar on her left cheeks.

"The one who gave me this, Kim fucking Namjoon."

🖋

Uh oh, looks like Namjoon got himself two new enemies. 😋

(Edited)