📃: LXXXVI

🖋

🖋

It was an awkward moment. There was silence accompanied by the noise of the wind could be heard.

If there was a hole, a huge hole that could swallow her whole. Making her disappeared from this world. Y/N would glad to. God... that... was he tried to kiss her? Why would he anyway? The girl kept questioning herself.

Namjoon hadn't muttered a word since that happening. They both sat on the green grass.
Namjoon fiddling his hands, playing with the dandelion while Y/N was absentmindedly stare afar through the lake and the hill while munching some chips they had bought earlier.

"Ahem.." Namjoon coughed.

The girl just gulped still munching his chips. "Do you know how onions greet each other?"

"Nopfh- how?" she replied with a mouth still full.

"Onion haseyo" she choked on some chips and coughing hard.

She snapped her head toward Namjoon, with the devastating expression. Namjoon just mouthed a 'what'

"That's the most horrible pun I ever heard, Joon." She lightly giggled.

"I know." Namjoon also chuckled.

"So... do you want some chips?" The girl handed the plastic bag as Namjoon took it happily.

"This is a great view, it's even better if we have some music..." The girl trailed off.

"Btw, Joon, didn't you say you also creating music? And you did some rap?" She asked.

"Well, Yeah.. kinda.." Namjoon said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Great! Since we're here, how about listening to one of your songs!" The girl's eyes light up but Namjoon just shyly shook his head.

"Whyyyyyy?" The girl whined.

"I don't think it's good enough." Namjoon shyly muttered.

"That's bullshit! I've read some of your poetry in class and it was good, I bet your music even better. Comeee onnn, Joon, pweaty pweasseeee?" She begged cutely.

Namjoon blushed, "okay, fine." He patted her hair as she bit down her lips to contain the excitement. She had been curious about Namjoon's self-produced songs since he first mentioned it.

Namjoon fished out his phone and his Bluetooth earphone. He took the white earphone and placed it on her ear. A blush tinted on her cheeks when she felt Namjoon's hand brushed her hair to the back.

Namjoon also placed one on his own ears. He scrolled down on his phone and played his Mono playlist.

"This one is my favorite." He clicked the play button and a soothing, sad melody started to play.