📃: LXXXI

Fun fact: Jungkook is older than Jimin and Taehyung here

Fun fact: Jungkook is older than Jimin and Taehyung here. He is the same age as Namjoon, Y/N, and Hobi. Why? Because it's fun LOL. Jimin gotta call him hyung. Mwahahaha!

🖋

"Watch out of that tree!" Jungkook shouted as the car he rode almost crashed into the tree on the side of the road.

"Woah, that was close." The younger gasped.

"Holy shit, Tae. You almost killed us all!" Jungkook yelled glaring at the other with his wide eyes.

"Chill, kook. We're saved." Taehyung shrugged as he started the engine once again.

Jungkook held his wrist, "No, you ain't driving again. You almost hit a poor cat in the middle of the way, almost crashed into the traffic light as you turned, I ain't crazy to let ya drive again." Jungkook said, pulling off Taehyung's seatbelt.

"But— but!"

"No but! Just shut up!" He said, pushing the younger out of the car and then jumped to the next seat easily. The younger entered the car again from the opposite door, flopped on his seat, pouting his lips.

"Let's geddit!" Jungkook said excitedly.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Can't you just stop, saying that lets geddit thing every single time you're going to start to do something?" He scoffed.

"You really have no spirit in life." Jungkook replied

"That sounds so stupid." Taehyung muttered.

"What did you just said?" Jungkook asked as he started the engine and pulling the car backward on the road again.

"Nothing." Taehyung answered leaned back to the black leather seat.

"I think we're already passed this road sign." Taehyung stared at the outside of the car's window while Jungkook's eyes glued to the GPS.

"God, we're lost!" Taehyung groaned in frustration. His hands run over his hair nonstop.

"Says the one who can drive better than me!" Taehyung scoffed earning a groan from Jungkook.

"Can you stop nagging already?! I'm trying to concentrate here!" The black-haired boy protested.

"We've been circling this road for the fourth times already!" The younger whined kicking his long feet on the crumpled seat.

"We could have arrived two hours earlier if you just let me drive." Taehyung nagged, earning another glare from Jungkook's big eyes.

"Arrived at the hospital you mean?" He replied sarcastically.

"Yah! How dare you—"