📃 Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2

Moonrise III: Our First Date (Part 2/2)

🖋

The girl stood nervously in front of a small cafe waiting for her date.

After literally an hour searching "T-shirt for date tips" she finally made up her mind on what she's going to wear, white T-shirt tucked inside her blue jeans and a pair of red converse. For the last touch up, she tied her hair into a ponytail. And don't forget the black long coat she borrowed from Jimin, today was cold, they were

She didn't do any heavy make up because she never used any. She just borrowed some foundation that Jimin surprisingly had and wore some anti sebum powder that also belonged to Jimin, just to make sure she looked decent and covered her super oily skin. Another reason why she never hang out due to her easily greasy face.

Whilst applying the powder, she wondered maybe in the past life, Jimin was a girl and she was the boy. He did make up better than her, what a shame.

Okay, enough with the preparation stuff.

Let's get back to the cafe. She waited for Namjoon nervously while hiding her hands under the coat pocket. Gosh, it was so cold. The  snow wasn't pouring but the air was freezing. She should had brought some hot pack, shouldn't she?

As if the universe on her side, Namjoon arrived right five minutes after her. He jogged lightly toward her.

He was wearing a brown sweater with a white shirt inside. Complimented with his black pants and brown boots. Cream colored scarf snaked around his neck.

"Y/N! Yah! What are you doing waiting here, on the outside? You should have come in! Did I came late? I swear I checked my watch and -" the girl shoved her index finger toward his thick lips.

"J-just shut up and let's get in." The girl shivered as she walked inside the cafe, followed by Namjoon.

They sat at one table Namjoon had reserved nearby the window. The interior was rather vintage, the walls were decorated by classic paints and also some old books. It was quiet interesting but she wasn't sure if that book was actually available for read or just simply for a decoration.

The cafe designed to look like cozy home you could only find in movie, made of woods with fireplace in the living room and don't forgot since it's already December, you could also find the pretty Christmas tree displayed at the entrance nearby the cashier.

Unlike any other cafe, this cafe didn't have any chair, instead, they sat on the floor on top of a cozy pillow with vintage pattern print.

God, Namjoon loves this place and so did Y/N.

"Wow. This place is amazing, Joon-ah." She exclaimed while rubbing her two hands together.

Namjoon grabbed her hands and rubbed them together. He gently blew some air so it would warm their hands faster. Both of them were blushing mess.