📃: XI

🖋

🖋

AUTHOR

The next morning,

"Excujeeee Meeee?!" Jimin stood in front of his supposed-to-be-only-seat, which now occupied by a tall stranger he never met before. "Who are you and why are you sitting here?!"

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, looking at the petite boy in front of him confusedly. What is his problem?

"Hello there, I'm a new student here, and I suppose this seat was empty so.." Namjoon explained, still trying to be nice despite the angry tone the latter used.

"But it is not! It's my seat and also my friend's. So, move." Jimin ordered

"Every seat were made to fit 4 students, so I won't." He insisted. Not only because he was irritated as an alpha, no one dared to order him around, but also because this boy was a total rude spoiled brat and Namjoon won't lose against him. Third, because there was no way Namjoon would sit away from his mate.

"No, get out!" Jimin shouted with his high pitched voice that echoed inside the entire classroom. Everyone now turned their attention toward both of the males. Some of them were giggling, some whispering 'fight! fight!'. Some others were worried, also already took out their phone to record this phenomenal event, ready to post it on their sns.

Everyone knew Jimin hated if someone else took their seat. He always let that only one specific girl sat there with him. Leading to thr whole class gossiping about their relationship. No one ever complained though. Why? Since, Jimin may look small but he was a muscle pig and not to mention, he was a black belt at Judo. No one dared to challenge him, plus, his parents were one of the campus board members.

Namjoon didn't know that and Namjoon couldn't care less. He only knew no human could compare to his strength. If this kid wanted to fight, then that's what he's gonna get. He stood up looking down at the challenging smaller boy who got more irritated as he realized their height differences.

The smaller boy grabbed Namjoon's arm, ready to back flipping him and everyone in class started to gasp while Namjoon stood still with his jaw clenched.

"Jimin! Stop!"

The girl with black mask entered like heroine who's gonna save the day.

🖋

(Edited)