2

"Alright, I should go." Quinn said softly as she rolled over and looked at Puck.

"Or we can go for round three." Puck smirked.

Quinn smiled as she kissed Puck. When they parted, she got up, pulling the sheets with her. "You're the one who has work tonight."

Puck frowned. "Yeah."

Quinn started getting dressed. "What hours are you working?"

"Six to six." Puck responded.

Quinn started getting dressed. She held up her bra, which was torn in half. "You owe me a new bra."

Puck smirked. "Sure, Q."

"What are you doing after work?" Quinn wondered.

"I'm gonna come home and sleep until that stupid dinner." Puck replied.

"Stupid?" Quinn raised her eyebrow as she put Puck's sheet back on his bed. "I'll be there."

Puck laughed lightly. "Yeah, that's true."

"I'm gonna go." Quinn replied. "For real this time."

"Okay." Puck said as he kissed Quinn's cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow night at the dinner thing."

"Yeah." Quinn smiled. "Be safe."

"Always am." Puck grinned as Quinn walked out.

When Quinn walked into her apartment, she saw Finn and Rachel sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Quinn." Finn waved.

"Hey." Quinn replied as she closed the apartment door behind her. "Hey, Rachel."

"Hey." Rachel smiled. "Where have you been?"

"I was with Sam." Quinn lied.

"All night?" Rachel asked.

Quinn rolled her eyes. "Not all night. I was at the library doing homework, and then I went to work, and then I hung out with Sam and then I came home."

"So you and Sam?" Finn teased.

"No." Quinn shook her head. "We're friends. And besides, Sam's still with Mercedes. She's good for him."

"You're good for him, too." Rachel said. "I really think you should get a boyfriend. What about Artie? Or Puck?"

"Puck's too busy." Finn stated. "When I stopped home last night, he was having sex with some girl."

"Does he have a new girl every night?" Rachel asked.

Finn nodded.

"I-I'm too busy to date right now." Quinn stuttered. "I mean, with school and work, I just don't have the time."

"School's almost over for the semester, isn't it?" Finn asked.

"Almost." Quinn replied. "I end the second week of December, so I have, like, a month left."

Finn nodded.

"I'll leave you two to your movie." Quinn decided. "I'm gonna hang out in my room."

"You're welcome to join us." Rachel told Quinn.

Quinn shook her head. "No, thanks. I'm gonna work on the rest of my homework."

"Okay." Rachel smiled as Quinn walked away.