40

"Noah, wake her up." Rachel ordered.

"No way. I've learned to never wake Quinn Fabray up." Puck responded. "She's-"

"Awake." Quinn interrupted as she opened her eyes.

"We're here, Quinn." Finn told Quinn.

Quinn lifted her head up from Puck's chest and sat up slowly. She stood up and grabbed her bag and purse from the overhead compartment.

"We're gonna go to my mom's." Finn told Quinn and Puck. "You two should stop by. I'm sure she'd love to see you."

"Quinn's tired, we're gonna go-"

"I'm not tired." Quinn said. "I slept for most of the train ride."

Puck nodded. "Alright, we'll come over for a little while."

"Come on, guys." Finn said as he took Rachel's hand. "Kurt's here."

The four friends climbed into Burt's car and greeted Kurt and Blaine.

"Thanks for picking us up, Kurt." Finn said as he shook Blaine's hand. "Hi, Blaine."

"Hi, Finn." Blaine replied. "Hi, guys."

Kurt smiled as he started driving. "It's good to see all of you. Rachel, Quinn, I didn't know you two were coming to Lima tonight."

"Neither did we." Quinn told Kurt.

"It was kind of a last minute decision." Rachel explained. "Finn and Puck were going, so we figured we'd just go with them."

"Yeah, me and Finn just can't get rid of these two." Puck added.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Kurt, make Puck walk."

"I wouldn't mind." Puck told Rachel.

"I haven't missed the two of you bickering, that's for sure." Kurt muttered.

"Imagine how me and Quinn feel." Finn stated.

Kurt nodded. "Yeah, I'm sorry for you."

"You won't be sorry when me and Quinn crush you guys at game night." Puck stated.

"No, but you'll be sorry to hear that we're not having game night." Kurt told Puck.

Puck frowned.

Quinn laughed lightly. "Puck and I aren't staying over late anyway. We have things to do tonight."

"Like what?" Rachel wondered.

"Each other." Puck blurted before Quinn had a chance to answer.

"Noah!" Quinn scolded. "I wasn't talking about that."

"Wait a minute." Blaine said. "Are you two together?"

Quinn looked at Puck.

"Yeah." Puck answered. "We've had this hookup thing going on for months, but recently, we started dating."

"It's about time." Kurt said.

Quinn smiled as Puck put his arm around her and kissed her cheek.

"Aww." Rachel grinned.

"And this is exactly why we kept it between us." Quinn clarified as she looked at Puck.

Puck nodded as Kurt parked the car in front of the Hudson/Hummel house.

"I'll drive you guys home later." Finn told Quinn and Puck as he got out of the car. "Come inside for a while."

Puck looked at Quinn, who nodded.

Everyone got out of the car and followed Kurt and Blaine inside.

When the six friends went into the living room, Carole and Burt greeted everyone.

"It's so nice to see all of you." Carole smiled as she looked at Finn. "You didn't tell me you were all coming today."

"Quinn and I were gonna come tomorrow, but we figured we'd join the boys." Rachel stated.

Puck nodded. "Me and Quinn aren't staying long. We're gonna go see my sister, so..."

Carole nodded. "Well, you're all welcome to stay as long as you want."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled.

"Carole, Quinn and Puck are dating." Rachel blurted. "Again."

Carole looked at Quinn and Puck.

"Wow, Berry, you couldn't even shut up for five minutes?" Puck teased.

Quinn looked at Carole. "It's sort of new."

"And fun." Puck added.

Quinn elbowed him. "Yeah."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow as his phone went off. "I'll be right back."

Quinn frowned as Puck walked outside.

"I've always thought you two were good for each other." Carole smiled at Quinn.

Quinn smiled slightly. "Thank you."

Puck walked back in the room and looked at Finn. "Wanna drive me home?"

Finn furrowed his eyebrow. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "That was Sarah."

Quinn bit her lip. "Is she okay?"

"You can stay if you want, babe." Puck told Quinn. "I'll pick you up later."

"I'll come with you." Quinn decided.

Puck nodded as he and Quinn started saying goodbye to everyone.

They got in the car again, and Finn drove away.

When they got to the Puckerman house, Puck hurried inside.

Finn helped Quinn with her bags. "Text me when you find out what's going on."

Quinn nodded. "I will. Thank you."

"See you tomorrow." Finn responded as he hugged Quinn.

Quinn smiled as they parted. She grabbed her bags and headed inside.