45

"Q! Bacon!" Puck called.

"I'm coming!" Quinn called back. She unplugged the hair straightener and wrapped the wire around it. She put it away and went upstairs to the main floor.

"Hi, Quinn."

"Hi, Sarah. Good morning, well, afternoon, everyone." Quinn responded as she entered the kitchen.

"I'm glad you got out of bed today." Jake teased.

"Leave her alone." Sarah said as she looked at Quinn. "We missed you at breakfast."

Quinn nodded slowly. "Yeah."

"Take a seat, beautiful." Puck commanded as he plated the bacon. "Want a drink?"

"I'll get it." Quinn said as she walked over to the fridge. "Anyone else want anything?"

No one wanted anything, so Quinn grabbed a water bottle and sat down at the kitchen table.

"I'm so excited for tonight." Marley stated. "To see everyone."

"Me, too." Quinn agreed as she started eating. "Although Noah and I see them way too often."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "But it'll be cool to see everyone again."

Quinn nodded back. "It'll be fun."

"I'm gonna shower and get changed." Puck decided. "Do I have to dress nice?"

"I told you to wear whatever you want." Quinn responded. "Go shower and when I'm done eating, I'll clean up and help you pick out clothes."

Puck nodded. "Alright. Cool."

When Puck was gone, Quinn looked at Sarah.

"Was he nice to you this morning?" Quinn wondered. "You've been quiet."

Sarah shrugged. "We didn't really talk."

"He's stubborn." Quinn said. "You know that."

"Yeah." Sarah nodded slowly. "I'll just talk to him tomorrow or something."

Quinn nodded back. "I know it's not my place to tell you what to do, but I don't think it's a good idea for you to see your dad. Or have a relationship with him."

"That's only because of what Noah told you." Sarah said.

"Your dad left your mom, and then he left Jake's mom." Quinn stated. "And when he was around, he was bad to them. And you and Noah. You were just too young to remember."

"Maybe he changed." Sarah replied.

Quinn shook her head. "He's an alcoholic. He even came back a few years ago and begged Noah for money."

"He did?" Sarah asked.

"He never talks about it. He doesn't like talking about your dad. I'm just telling you to really think about everything." Quinn responded as she stood up. She cleaned up from breakfast and excused herself before returning to the basement.