4

"Are you sure I look okay?" Quinn asked Rachel as she self-consciously looked down at her dark blue jumpsuit and black heels.

"You look beautiful." Rachel nodded.

"So do you." Quinn smiled as she looked at Rachel in her black dress.

"Well, it's your dress." Rachel pointed out.

"Well, you look good." Quinn clarified as Rachel led her into the restaurant.

"Finn said he and Noah are almost here." Rachel told Quinn as she sat down on the bench in the lobby. "We can wait for them."

"Okay." Quinn said as she sat down beside Rachel.

Quinn ran her hands through her straightened hair while she scrolled through her phone.

"There they are!" Rachel exclaimed with a smile as she stood up to greet the boys.

"You look pretty." Finn smiled as he kissed Rachel.

"Thank you." Rachel smiled when they parted.

Quinn stood up and hugged Finn while Rachel hugged Puck.

After that, Quinn hugged Puck, and he kissed her cheek.

"Aren't you gonna tell Quinn how pretty she looks?" Rachel asked the boys.

"Quinn always looks gorgeous." Puck reminded Rachel.

Quinn blushed and glanced down. "Thank you, Noah."

Puck smiled at Quinn.

"Should we get the table and wait for the others?" Finn suggested.

"Yeah, let's go." Rachel said as she led Finn away.

"You do look really good." Puck told Quinn. "But there's no way I have enough patience to figure out how that comes off later."

Quinn smiled and rolled her eyes as she and Puck followed Finn and Rachel to the table.

-

"I'm so glad we're all together again." Blaine stated.

"Yeah, it's been a while." Mercedes noted.

"Everyone's so busy." Tina frowned.

"Yeah." Brittany agreed as she glanced at Santana. "We haven't seen you guys in so long."

"Which is why I wanted to tell you guys that..." Santana added. "I got Rizzo!"

"Oh my gosh!" Quinn squealed excitedly. "Congratulations!"

"Way to go, Santana." Puck said proudly.

"Thank you." Santana smiled. "Artie, didn't you have some big news, too?"

Artie nodded. "Right now, I'm working on my new movie, so I'm gonna be crazy busy, but I'm really excited."

"And guess who's starring in Artie's new movie." Finn said with a smirk.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" Kurt exclaimed as he smacked Finn's arm.

"Hey, easy." Finn warned Kurt. "I only told Rachel. And Puck. Artie still needs to cast the female lead."

"Congrats, Finn. That's amazing." Quinn smiled.

"You should audition, Quinn." Tina suggested.

"Yeah, you should!" Finn agreed. "That would be so cool."

"I don't know." Quinn said.

"You should, Quinn." Rachel replied. "You hate school."

"You hate school?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded and looked at her friends. "I'll think about it."

"I'm proud of all of you guys, but don't forget my Christmas album will be out next month." Mercedes grinned. "I'm putting the finishing touches on it now."

"Tina and I already pre-ordered it." Mike smiled.

Mercedes smiled back. "And speaking of finishing touches, Puck, when are you flying your ass out to L.A. to record with me?"

"I don't know." Puck shrugged.

"You should do it." Rachel stated.

"Yeah, it would be so good." Brittany agreed.

Puck shrugged again and raised his glass. "I wanna make a toast. To all of you guys. I have pretty awesome friends."

"Cheers to that." Finn nodded as he raised his glass.

Quinn looked at Puck.

"And to you. You're just as talented and successful as the rest of us." Santana told Puck. "And you actually save lives."

"Cheers!"