95

Quinn hung up the phone and got out of the shower. She quickly dried off and got dressed. She tied her soaking wet hair into a messy bun and grabbed her purse before hurrying downstairs.

"Santana." Quinn said softly as she ran over and hugged the Latina.

"Quinn, hi." Santana responded as she put her arms around the blonde.

"What happened?" Quinn asked when they parted.

"He's okay." Santana stated. "But he got hurt at work."

Quinn bit her lip.

"Let's go to the hospital to see him." Santana said.

"Okay." Quinn said softly as she got into the cab.

Santana got in and closed the door. She gave the cab driver the address, and they headed to the hospital.

"They were at a job and something fell on his arm or his arm got caught in something." Santana explained. "I'm not exactly sure honestly."

"What'd he say when he called you?" Quinn wondered.

"He's okay." Santana replied. "He was mostly just annoyed because the EMTs forced him to go to the hospital."

Quinn nodded.

When the cab stopped, she paid the driver and got out. Santana hurried behind her and followed her into the hospital.

"We're here to see Noah Puckerman." Quinn informed the woman at the front desk.

"He's upstairs in room 320." The woman answered, barely looking at Santana and Quinn.

Quinn and Santana hurried to the elevators. They went up to the third floor and found room 320.

Quinn walked in and saw Penelope standing next to the hospital bed with her hands on her hips.

"Hey, baby." Puck smiled when he saw Quinn. "Hey, Santana. What are you two doing here?"

"Coming to see you." Santana responded softly. "What the hell did you do?"

"I'm fine." Puck stated. "Everyone's overreacting."

"What happened?" Quinn asked as she greeted Puck with a kiss.

"We were on a call and Puckerman decided to go back inside for the family dog." Penelope explained.

"I'm fine." Puck insisted as he looked at Quinn. "Seriously. You didn't even have to come here."

"What did the doctor say?" Santana wondered.

"They took some x-rays, so they'll be back when they're done looking at them." Puck answered.

Quinn frowned as the doctor walked in.

"Alright, Mr. Puckerman, your wrist is broken, and your pinky is broken."

"Are you serious?" Puck asked.

"The good news is that you broke them cleanly, so all we have to do is cast them." The doctor told Puck. "And you need to stay out of work for a few weeks, and then we'll see how everything's healing."

Puck rolled his eyes and looked at Penelope. "If you get a new partner, I'm gonna be really mad at you."

"Maybe John." Penelope teased.

Puck shook his head as the doctor excused herself and left the room.

"Just hurry up and heal." Penelope commanded. "I'm gonna go call John and Chief and the others."

Puck nodded as the brunette walked out of the room. He looked at Santana and Quinn. "You guys didn't have to come, but thank you. And Santana, thanks for getting Quinn."

"Yeah, of course." Santana responded.

Puck looked at Quinn. "I'm okay, Q."

Quinn nodded. "I know."

"So stop staring at me like you're at the zoo or something." Puck requested.

"I'm not." Quinn said as she took Puck's good hand and held it. "I'm just glad you're okay."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "Me, too."