93

Quinn and Puck started going to the gym together almost every morning.

Well, every morning when Quinn wasn't too tired.

And when Puck wasn't working.

"So when's the commercial?" Puck asked as he and Quinn sat down to lunch.

"We're gonna start shooting in a few days." Quinn answered. "I think it's three separate days."

Puck nodded. "That's a lot for one commercial, isn't it?"

Quinn shrugged. "It depends."

"Are you excited for it?" Puck questioned Quinn. "You haven't said much."

"I'm excited." Quinn stated. "But I'm nervous. My stomach has been off lately and I haven't been sleeping well."

Puck frowned. "Really?"

"It's just nerves." Quinn shrugged. "I've been having the weirdest dreams though."

"About what?" Puck wondered.

"Us, our friends, Beth." Quinn said as she shrugged again. "And speaking of Beth, I talked to Shelby."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"Beth is gonna come to Lima with us." Quinn informed Puck. "When we go back for your birthday."

"Oh, yeah, about that." Puck muttered. "I might be working on my birthday."

Quinn shook her head. "Make sure you have off because we're celebrating you. And Beth is really excited."

Puck smiled and shook his head.

"What?" Quinn asked.

"You." Puck replied.

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "What about me?"

Puck shrugged. "You're everything."