97

Quinn woke up the next morning feeling nauseous. She took a shower and returned to the bedroom wrapped in a towel.

"Morning, Q."

"Morning." Quinn smiled at Puck. "Go back to sleep. You must be exhausted."

"I'm okay." Puck said as he sat up. "You're up early."

"I'm working." Quinn reminded Puck. "I'll be there all day today."

Puck frowned. "That sucks."

Quinn shrugged. "It'll be fun."

"Yeah." Puck agreed as he climbed out of bed. "Can I make you breakfast before you go?"

"I'm too nervous to eat." Quinn told Puck. "My stomach hurts."

"You're gonna be great." Puck promised as he put his arms around Quinn. "You look amazing and you're so beautiful."

"Thank you." Quinn said softly.

Puck smiled as he kissed Quinn's cheek. "Text me when you can. I'll be bored out of my mind without you here."

"Take it easy and rest." Quinn advised Puck as she looked at him.

"I'll try." Puck shrugged. "But I think I'm gonna go see Beth and then try to figure out where my dad is."

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "Really?"

"I need something to keep me busy these next three days." Puck pointed out.

Quinn nodded. "If you need anything while I'm working, text me or Finn or Santana or-"

"Quinn, I don't need a babysitter." Puck cut Quinn off. "I'm okay."

"I know, but I feel bad that I can't be home with you." Quinn responded.

"I'm okay." Puck repeated. "You have a really good job opportunity and I can't wait to see the commercial."

Quinn smiled and looked at Puck.

"Now go get dressed." Puck commanded. "I don't want you to be late."

Quinn nodded and walked over to the closet as Puck walked out of the room. She changed into black leggings and a t-shirt. She grabbed a light sweatshirt and exited the bedroom.

"Noah? I'm leaving!" Quinn called.

Puck walked out of the kitchen and smiled. "You're gonna be great, Q."

"Thank you." Quinn said as she kissed Puck. "I love you."

"I love you." Puck grinned when they parted. "I'll see you later."

"See you later." Quinn echoed. "Text me if you need me."

Puck nodded and watched Quinn walk out the door.