74

"You didn't tell them what else happened." Santana noted when she and Quinn were alone in the kitchen.

"If you already know, why do you want me to tell everyone?" Quinn wondered as she grabbed wine glasses.

"Because you need to say it." Santana replied.

Quinn rolled her eyes. She ignored Santana, and started filling the wine glasses.

Santana put the popcorn in the microwave. "I know you're upset, but-"

"You don't know." Quinn said softly while she shook her head. "No one knows."

"You can't push us all away whenever something bad happens." Santana told Quinn. "You pushed Puck away and he's crushed."

"He broke up with me." Quinn informed Santana.

"Because he's hurt." Santana clarified. "Not because he doesn't care about you or what happened."

"Did you come here tonight to yell at me for pushing Puck away?" Quinn asked.

Santana shook her head. "No. I came here to spend time with you and Britt, and the rest of our friends. But I also came here to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine." Quinn insisted.

"You're not." Santana noted. "And it's okay. You've been through a lot."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"It's not okay to push away the people who care about you the most." Santana continued. "Don't push away the ones who are gonna pick you back up."

Santana grabbed the popcorn and two wine glasses before leaving the kitchen.

Quinn took a deep breath. She hated admitting it, but Santana was right.