30

Quinn ended up falling asleep on the couch. She woke up around 7 am feeling nauseous. She quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Quinn brushed her teeth and took a hot shower. She washed her hair and her body, and shaved while she let the water run down her skin.

When the water got cold, Quinn got out of the shower. She put on reindeer pajama pants and a black tank top before crawling into bed.

Quinn kept drifting off, but she wasn't able to fall back to sleep. She turned her TV off and ran to the bathroom to throw up again.

Quinn rinsed her mouth and brushed her teeth before returning to bed again.

Going 2 c Beth @10

do u want me 2 pick up breakfast or anything?

I'm good thanks

Quinn put her phone on her nightstand and closed her eyes. She couldn't fall asleep because she still felt nauseous.

Quinn's phone kept going off, so she grabbed it to turn it off. The glee groupchat had a bunch of messages.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas bitches

Love u guys

Enjoy it!!

See u for New Year's 👀🍻

Merry Christmas everyone!❤️

Quinn got out of bed and walked into the living room. She turned on the TV and went to the Hallmark channel. A Christmas Carol was on, so Quinn watched it while she rested on the couch.