63

When Quinn woke up in the morning, Puck wasn't laying beside her. She knew he had off from work, so she got out of bed and walked into the living room.

Puck was standing by the kitchen counter with his phone to his ear.

"Good morning." Quinn said softly.

"Morning, babe." Puck smiled. "I'll make you breakfast when I'm off the phone, okay?"

"Okay." Quinn nodded slowly as she sat down on the couch and took her phone out.

How did we all forget about NYE??

me & Santana didn't forget

Yeah we just wanted to have a private celebration

Well we need to get together soon for dinner or something. To make up for it.

Plan something & we'll try to come Rachel

Quinn pocketed her phone and looked at Puck.

"Yeah, I gotta go. I'll talk to you soon." Puck said as he looked at Quinn. "Bye."

"Hi." Quinn smiled.

"Hi." Puck grinned as he put his phone away and sat down beside Quinn. "That was my mom. She spoke to the school and told them to keep my dad away from Sarah."

Quinn nodded slowly. "Are they okay?"

"Yeah." Puck shrugged. "How do you feel today?"

"Surprisingly, I feel really good." Quinn answered. "I don't feel sick, and I slept well."

Puck nodded. "Good. I was thinking maybe I could start teaching you how to cook today."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "Okay, but why today?"

"I'm working a lot this week and I wanna make sure you're gonna eat." Puck responded.

Quinn folded her arms. "I eat."

"You should eat more." Puck told her.

"What are we gonna cook?" Quinn asked.

"What do you know how to make?" Puck wondered.

"Pasta, rice, cereal." Quinn listed.

"Cereal?" Puck laughed lightly. "I'm gonna teach you how to make chicken."

"We don't have chicken." Quinn reminded Puck.

"I bought it at the grocery store this morning." Puck informed Quinn. "I bought a lot of stuff actually, so we can make a few things and pack them in the fridge."

"What are you gonna eat during the week?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"I'll cook at the firehouse." Puck responded. "Don't worry about me."

Quinn nodded.

"Whenever you're ready, we'll get started." Puck told Quinn.

"I'm ready now." Quinn replied.

Puck took Quinn hand. "Alright, then let's get started."