71

"So where's Mercedes?" Quinn asked Sam as they walked into the diner together.

"She's in L.A." Sam responded. "Meeting with her manager and stuff. She'll be back in a week or two, and she's staying for a while."

"Good." Quinn said as she and Sam found their friends.

Quinn greeted Mike, Tina, Kurt, Blaine, Artie, Santana, Brittany, Finn, and Rachel. She sat down between Rachel and Sam.

"Where's your other half, Quinn?" Tina wondered.

"I actually don't know." Quinn responded. "I'm not sure if he's coming."

Tina furrowed her eyebrow.

Quinn bit her lip and looked at the girls. "I was just telling Rachel that we need a girls' night soon."

"Why don't we have it at your place, Quinn?" Santana suggested as she folded her arms.

Before Quinn could answer, Puck walked in.

Most of the friends got up to greet Puck, but Quinn, Rachel, Sam, and Artie stayed put.

"So, Quinn, you're gonna audition for my movie, right?" Artie asked. "'Cause Sam said you're gonna be in that commercial with him."

Quinn nodded as she glanced at Puck. "Yeah, I have to stay busy."

Artie nodded back. "Good. I don't have complete control over casting, but I can tell you that you have a good chance."

"Cool, thanks." Quinn said.

"Hey, guys." Puck said as he walked over to greet Artie, Sam, Rachel, and Quinn. "Hi, Quinn."

"Hi, Puck." Quinn responded.

After Puck greeted everyone, he walked back to the other end of the table and sat down beside Santana.

Rachel looked at Quinn. "You called him Puck."

"Did I?" Quinn asked.

"You only call him that when you're mad at him." Rachel noted.

Quinn shrugged. "We broke up."

"I'm sorry." Rachel frowned. "Are you okay?"

"I don't wanna talk about it now." Quinn said as she glanced at Sam. She watched as he and Artie had their own side conversation.

"Well, then, can we have girls' night tonight?" Rachel requested. "I'll kick Finn out and we can have it at my place."

"I don't know if I'm really up to a girls' night with everyone, but I'll stay over tonight, if that's okay." Quinn said.

"Sure." Rachel smiled. "You can decide about the other girls whenever."

"Thank you."