75

"You didn't tell me what happened with you and Puck." Rachel noted as she sat down on the couch after the others left.

"I know." Quinn said as she started cleaning up.

"Leave that." Rachel commanded. "I figured you'd at least wanna talk to me."

Quinn sighed. "I told you I got in a car accident with Puck's sister last week."

Rachel's nodded. "You're sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine." Quinn promised. "But-"

"Wait, you and Puck broke up because you were in a car accident?" Rachel cut Quinn off.

Quinn shook her head. "I lost the baby."

Rachel paused for a moment and looked at Quinn. She frowned when she realized what that meant.

"Quinn, I'm so sorry." Rachel apologized.

Quinn bit her lip as her eyes filled with tears.

Rachel put her arms around Quinn and held her. "I'm sorry."

"It's so stupid." Quinn sobbed. "Puck and I didn't plan this, obviously. We never plan to have a baby. But I'm still so sad about it."

"It's not stupid." Rachel shook her head as she took Quinn's hand and squeezed it. "Did you talk to him?"

"Not really." Quinn shook her head as she wiped her eyes. "And he was mad that I wouldn't, so he broke up with me."

Rachel frowned. "That doesn't sound like him."

"He said we were only together and living together for the baby, so we should just stop." Quinn cried.

"You should talk to him, Quinn." Rachel advised the blonde.

"He's mad at me." Quinn responded.

"I'm sure he's mad at the situation, not you." Rachel stated.

"I'll talk to him when I'm ready." Quinn said. "And I'm not."

Rachel nodded as she pulled Quinn into a hug again. "Everything's gonna be okay."