23

On Saturday night, Quinn showered and did her hair and makeup. She put on a light blue knee-length dress and sat down on the couch while Rachel showered and got ready.

Rachel wore black leather pants and a purple peplum shirt. She did her makeup, curled her hair, and put on tall black heels.

"Ready?" Rachel asked.

Quinn looked at Rachel. "You look great and I look like I'm going to my first day of kindergarten."

Rachel shook her head. "You look pretty."

"Thank you." Quinn answered as she stood up and put on her shoes. "Ready to go?"

Rachel nodded as she led Quinn out. The two girls caught a cab and headed to the restaurant.

"So who's going tonight?" Quinn wondered.

"The same as last time." Rachel replied. "But Mr. Schue will be there and Mercedes won't be."

Quinn nodded slowly.

When they got out of the cab, Quinn and Rachel headed inside and waited at the table for the rest of their friends to show up.

-

"Mr. Schue!" Quinn exclaimed as she got up and ran over to greet her former teacher.

Mr. Schue laughed as Quinn hugged him. "It's good to see you, too, Quinn."

The pair walked back to the table together, and Quinn took her seat while Mr. Schue greeted the others.

"You can sit next to me at the head of the table here." Rachel told Mr. Schue.

"Thanks, Rachel." Mr. Schue nodded and sat down.

"I'm so glad you made it." Tina smiled.

"Thanks for inviting me." Mr. Schue responded. "I wanna know what you're all up to. Besides Rachel and Santana, I already know about them. Oh, and Finn and Artie."

"I got a callback for Penny in Hairspray." Tina announced. "Fingers crossed."

"You got this." Mike smiled as he took Tina's hand.

"Tina, that's amazing. Congratulations!" Mr. Schue smiled. "When you get it, I want tickets to your opening night."

Tina smiled happily at Mr. Schue as Puck walked in.

"Sorry I'm late." Puck apologized as he sat down in the empty seat beside Quinn. "My train just got in."

"Where were you?" Santana asked.

Puck looked at her. "Lima. Hey, Mr. Schue."

"Hey, Puck." Mr. Schue smiled. "How are you? How's work?"

Puck shrugged. "Same old, same old. How are you? How's Miss Pillsbury and the kids?"

"They're good." Mr. Schue answered. "A little disappointed that they weren't coming to New York with me, but they're good."

Everyone nodded.

"So what's everyone else up to?" Mr. Schue wondered as he looked around at his former students.

"I booked a photoshoot with Calvin Klein." Sam announced proudly.

"Sam, that's great. Congratulations." Mr. Schue said.

"And Quinn's gonna be in it with me." Sam added.

Everyone looked at Quinn.

"Yeah." Quinn nodded. She could feel Puck's eyes on her.

"That's really cool." Brittany stated.

Mr. Schue nodded and looked at Quinn. "How's school?"

"I'm almost done." Quinn answered. "I had my final solo performance in my singing class."

"What'd you sing?" Mr. Schue wondered.

"Beth." Quinn responded.

Puck snorted.

"What's so funny?" Quinn demanded.

"I just think it's ironic." Puck shrugged. "You miss her so much, but you live in the same city as her and you won't go see her."

"Puck." Artie scolded.

"I'm just saying, if you miss someone and you can go see them, then go see them." Puck concluded.

Quinn put her napkin down and got up from the table.

"Quinn."

Quinn ignored her friends as she walked away.