25

"Christmas is in a week." Rachel informed Quinn. "I'm going to Lima with Finn and Kurt, and Blaine. What are you doing?"

"I'm going to Lima." Quinn answered. "To see my mom."

Rachel nodded. "Did you finish your Christmas shopping?"

Quinn shook her head. "I still didn't get presents for Puck or Beth."

"Don't get Puck anything. You haven't seen him in a while." Rachel said as someone knocked on the apartment door.

Rachel opened the door and let Finn in.

"Hey." Finn smiled.

"Hey." Rachel kissed Finn.

When they parted, they turned to Quinn.

"Hey." Finn said as he greeted Quinn.

"Hi." Quinn smiled.

"Finn and I wanted to talk to you." Rachel began as she sat down on the couch.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow and looked at them. "Okay."

"We wanna move in together." Rachel stated. "Sometime after Christmas."

"Oh." Quinn nodded. "Okay, I'll start looking for my own apartment. Or I'll go live with Artie or Sam."

"You and me can just switch apartments." Finn suggested.

"Yeah, we'll talk to Puck." Rachel told Quinn. "You can live there, and Finn will move in here."

Quinn shook her head. "I don't wanna hear Puck having sex with all of New York."

"Understandable." Rachel nodded. "But we'll talk to him."

"Good luck with that." Quinn muttered.

"I'm gonna go grab my purse and then we can go." Rachel decided as she looked at Finn.

When Rachel was gone, Finn sat down beside Quinn. "You still haven't talked to him."

"About what?" Quinn asked.

"His dad." Finn answered. "He won't talk about it and I know it's bothering him."

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "And you think he'll talk to me?"

Finn nodded.

"I don't know, Finn." Quinn said.

Before Finn could reply, Rachel returned.

"We'll see you later, Quinn." Rachel said as she led Finn out.