9

"In fourth place with a total of five points, we have Carole and Burt!" Blaine announced.

Burt looked at Carole and shrugged while Carole smiled at him and the others clapped.

"In third place with a total of eight points, we have Kurt and myself." Blaine stated.

Everyone clapped for Kurt and Blaine.

"In second place with a total of ten points, we have Finn and Rachel." Blaine said. "And in first place with a total of eleven points, we have Quinn and Puck."

"Good job, everybody." Carole smiled. "Congratulations, Quinn and Puck."

"That was fun." Quinn said as she looked at Puck. "And I had a surprisingly good partner."

"Why are you surprised?" Puck raised his eyebrow. "I'm good at these games."

"You only beat me and Finn by one point." Rachel reminded Puck.

"That's still one whole point." Puck smirked.

Rachel clenched her jaw. Everyone knew how competitive she was about everything.

"Well, my girl of the night is waiting, so I'll see you guys tomorrow." Puck smiled as he stood up. He started singing We Are The Champions and winked at Quinn as he walked out of the apartment.

"Okay, we all have to beat him next time." Kurt decided. "Sorry, Quinn."

Quinn laughed lightly and nodded. "I completely agree."

"Why don't we put this away and play something else?" Blaine suggested.

Finn looked at Rachel. "Didn't you wanna watch a movie, Rach?"

"Burt and I should get going." Carole told Finn with a frown. "We're going back to Lima first thing in the morning."

"We'll come back in a few weeks." Burt promised. "And all of you are always welcome at our place, too. And on Thanksgiving."

Finn and Kurt smiled while the other three nodded.

"It was good to see you kids." Carole smiled as she said her goodbyes. "Take care."

"Be good, everyone." Burt added as he and Carole left.

"Blaine, we should get going, too." Kurt decided.

"I kinda wanna stay and watch the movie." Blaine stated.

"Okay." Kurt said. "We'll stay."

"Quinn?" Finn asked.

Quinn shook her head. "It's getting late. I should get going, but thank you."

"I'm staying here tonight." Rachel informed Quinn. "But let Finn walk you home."

"It's two blocks." Quinn responded.

"I'll walk you home." Finn said.

More Than A HookupOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara