77

"Thanks for everything, Sam." Quinn said as she hugged the blonde.

"Anytime." Sam replied. "If you need anything else, let me know."

"I'll be fine." Quinn said. "Tell Mercedes I said hi."

"I will." Sam promised. "We'll make plans soon."

Quinn nodded. "I'd like that."

"Me, too." Sam smiled.

Quinn smiled back and grabbed her bags. She waved as she walked out of Sam's apartment.

Quinn started walking to Puck's apartment. She was nervous, but she knew that she had to go back.

Sam's apartment was only a few blocks away from Puck's, but Quinn walked slow.

When Quinn got to the apartment building, she went upstairs and knocked on the door.

Puck didn't answer, so Quinn tried the door, surprised to find it unlocked. She opened the door and walked in.

"Noah?" Quinn called as she closed the apartment door behind her and put her bag down. "Noah, it's me."

Puck wasn't in the living room, so Quinn walked through to the bedroom. She knocked on the door as she slowly opened it.

"Noah."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow as he looked at the blonde at the door. "Q? What are you doing here?"

"I'm ready to talk." Quinn said softly.

"Two weeks later." Puck noted.

Quinn bit her lip and looked at him. His voice was raspy and rough, and he wasn't himself. "I know, but I'm here now."

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "So let's talk."