5

"You didn't tell me that you hate school." Puck said softly when he and Quinn were alone.

"Yeah." Quinn muttered. "You didn't tell me that you were gonna record a song for Mercedes' album."

"I'm not." Puck said. "Why do you hate school?"

Quinn shrugged. "I hate the people. My singing teacher is making us sing a solo for our final."

"What's wrong with that? You've sung plenty of solos before." Puck stated.

"Yeah, but I have no clue what to sing." Quinn answered.

"Never Can Say Goodbye." Puck stated. "Done."

"I don't think I'm going back for the spring semester." Quinn admitted. "I don't want to."

"So don't." Puck said. "You have the modeling thing going. Focus on that, or audition for Artie's movie."

Quinn looked at him. "You should go record that song with Mercedes."

"Quinn." Puck sighed.

"You should." Quinn argued. "You had the best voice of all the guys in glee club."

Puck raised his eyebrow. "You think so?"

"No contest." Quinn nodded.

Puck smiled slightly.

"Text Mercedes and book your flight to L.A. to do it." Quinn commanded. "I'll preorder the album, and listen to it, even if I hate it."

Puck laughed lightly. "Thanks, Q."

"Thanks for walking me home." Quinn responded.

"No problem." Puck said.

"Goodnight." Quinn smiled.

"Night."